Welcome To aBlackWeb

true or false?

Churches are as common as liquor stores around here. And anything that prevalent is either being exploitative or is being exploited.

My parents used to send me on sundays and not even come lmao. Literally just got me the fuck outta there for 3 hours. In grade 6 I stopped going and switched to bible study on Wednesday nights. Then stopped altogether in grade 8 when we moved.

I didn't really like going but I don't resent church. I guess it never impacted my family like the tweet in the op tho.

I think I got what I needed out of it morally and if I ever have kids I might do something similar.

i just so happen to take issue with those that shove religion down your throat 24/7 while not practicing it at home and/or in their relationship with others.
No different than people criticize niggaz for buying jordans only to put $600 in a stock that tanks....

Look at the the thread where niggaz was talking about their stimulus. Niggaz love putting down other niggaz. Niggaz love tryna brag and stunt on niggaz. Niggaz always tryna make themselves look and appear better than the next nigga.

And a lotta them type of niggaz be in church. ??‍♂️

My bro in law who is a pastor tried to instigate and fight his brother in church right after preaching

We pointed the irony of the scene to him a few months later fam gonna reply as a pastor i may be the biggest sinner out there.... I’m like wtf? Lmao

No different than people criticize niggaz for buying jordans only to put $600 in a stock that tanks....

Look at the the thread where niggaz was talking about their stimulus. Niggaz love putting down other niggaz. Niggaz love tryna brag and stunt on niggaz. Niggaz always tryna make themselves look and appear better than the next nigga.

And a lotta them type of niggaz be in church. ??‍♂️

pls stop with the “ok but” youre not proving a point by doing that.

im speaking about religious ppl specifically. religion relies on word of mouth and the mouths that it comes from, more often than not, dont be credible.

I stay cussing them old niggaz out. They get on my nerves. I remember I was playing ps4 with @TonyDubbz and church niggaz kept calling my phone saying I took somebody plate.

I told them don't call me bout no dumb shit no more

I stay cussing them old niggaz out. They get on my nerves. I remember I was playing ps4 with @TonyDubbz and church niggaz kept calling my phone saying I took somebody plate.

I told them don't call me bout no dumb shit no more
anytime this shit get brought up or i think about it Iaugh out loud LMAO

niggas were blowing Du phone up, he got like 3-4 calls back to back asking him if he took Sister such n such' plate from the dining room

that nigga was gettin hot

Lol didn't realize this was a church hate thread. Sheesh.

"Mega churches should be dismantled"

Like how about you just don't fucking go. Why is it killing you?

Miserable af.

pls stop with the “ok but” youre not proving a point by doing that.

im speaking about religious ppl specifically. religion relies on word of mouth and the mouths that it comes from, more often than not, dont be credible.

I'm not giving you the answer you want. But that's the answer. It's human nature. Religion alone will never change that. But the belief that it can opens the door for people to be lied to. If the person talking to you is a liar, then there lying.

The only reason a person lies is if someone will believe them. And liars tend to attract larger crowds because people like to be lied to. The non-credible mouth is saying shit people want to hear... So they tell other people who want to hear the same shit.

the real question is: how do we make religion community based again? the Black church use to be a staple in our communities.
The small ones still do. They just need more people who want to help the community. I know you do get out there, if a church will allow you to help them serve the community without being a member. That's a good sign.

You can always volunteer at a active church you don't belong to, and don't plan on joining. They may try to give you some word here n there.... But ultimately helping atmospheres do just that..... Help

ok lets move away from the “there are good and bad ppl everywhere” talking point. i think we all know that.

i just so happen to take issue with those that shove religion down your throat 24/7 while not practicing it at home and/or in their relationship with others.

i also think megachurches should be dismantled

if you drive around in alot of the southern states, you start seeing some poor ass towns where all the houses are old as shit and clearly there arent a ton of good paying jobs in the community, and then you see like 3 newly built beautiful ass mega churches back to back.

The scam is so clear to see but mfers dont usually see it when they in it.

if you drive around in alot of the southern states, you start seeing some poor ass towns where all the houses are old as shit and clearly there arent a ton of good paying jobs in the community, and then you see like 3 newly built beautiful ass mega churches back to back.

The scam is so clear to see but mfers dont usually see it when they in it.

It's like Tariq nasheed and all them other niggaz y'all be listening to....I never be knowing what the fuck y'all be talking about....

It's a few of them too.... Them podcast niggaz, or reality show niggaz...I don't knew where y'all be finding them.... But I swear every time they say something crazy.... Like mad niggaz be chiming in and debating it like they speak for all black people.

Like y'all feeding them.... The church is the same shit... People feed people to hear them talk.

Like I get it. I get the gripe. It's supposed to be different cuz it's the church. But that's why it works... Cuz people don't wanna accept they being strung along. People choose who they wanna listen to

Facts, most of the people I've known grown up that had Christianity as core trait of their being, were some of the most devisive, hateful, and scandalous people I've ever known. To me their claim to religion was nothing more than a claim to a gang.

Back