Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO True Detective: Night Country

ahh i thought the room it peeped into was the parents room like he was watching them fuck or something. Even more perved if it was the daughters room. Uncle definitely will be a key piece to the crime i think.

I thought it was the sister's room b/c it was next to the brother's

It was the little girls room that the hole was peeping into.

The parents of the father of the missing kids believe the girl isn't his.

My theory is that there is some cousin fucking and pedo shit going on.

ahh i thought the room it peeped into was the parents room like he was watching them fuck or something. Even more perved if it was the daughters room. Uncle definitely will be a key piece to the crime i think.
It was the little girls room, you could see a doll and it was super pink.

3rd episode was cool. The hallucination of the old wife was eerie. Wonder what it is he left in the woods?

I think the old native dude had guns in that bag. Kind of looked like a kid could be in there tho, but I think hes going to go get revenge.
Indian dude about set them cracka ass crackas up in an ambush

Not Sure If This Is Common Knowledge Or Not Since I Don't Watch Previews Or Read Interviews Beforehand
I Like To Go Into Shows Not Knowing Shit....I Dunno Know If This Is Spoiler Worthy But Here Goes Nothing

This Shit Seems To Be Happening In Multiple Universes Or 3 Parallel Times Lines That Are Happening Concurrently And Seem To Be Intersecting Some How...Which Would Kinda Of Would Explain His Lapses In Memory..Not Mention All The Science Babble His Wife Talking About In Ep. 3 During The 2015 Timeline

Not Sure If This Is Common Knowledge Or Not Since I Don't Watch Previews Or Read Interviews Beforehand
I Like To Go Into Shows Not Knowing Shit....I Dunno Know If This Is Spoiler Worthy But Here Goes Nothing

This Shit Seems To Be Happening In Multiple Universes Or 3 Parallel Times Lines That Are Happening Concurrently And Seem To Be Intersecting Some How...Which Would Kinda Of Would Explain His Lapses In Memory..Not Mention All The Science Babble His Wife Talking About In Ep. 3 During The 2015 Timeline
I can see that. Basically 3 alternate endings

They wack as hell ending the episode the way they did last night lol. I wanted to see native dude fuck them up. Dude went right back to the trenches mentally once he seen them pulling up.

Decent episode. Wasnt my favorite. Ali's wife is fine AS FUCK tho lol. The hallucinations were weird. When they popped up i was like "Are those fucking samurai swords??" Then sure af the hats popped up. I saw US Soldiers mixed in the back ground too. I wonder what the significance of those hallucinations are or if they are completely random. The time jumps can be confusing af sometimes too. One min the wife and Ali are happy af, next minute its 10 years later and they barely talk lol.

They wack as hell ending the episode the way they did last night lol. I wanted to see native dude fuck them up. Dude went right back to the trenches mentally once he seen them pulling up.

Decent episode. Wasnt my favorite. Ali's wife is fine AS FUCK tho lol. The hallucinations were weird. When they popped up i was like "Are those fucking samurai swords??" Then sure af the hats popped up. I saw US Soldiers mixed in the back ground too. I wonder what the significance of those hallucinations are or if they are completely random. The time jumps can be confusing af sometimes too. One min the wife and Ali are happy af, next minute its 10 years later and they barely talk lol.
Always look for the hair. He got the high box it's 80, he got the low and tight it's 90.

Did you prep the white man in the tie during his hallucination? I think that's all the people the killed. I think he killed the moms cousin left him the woods.

Always look for the hair. He got the high box it's 80, he got the low and tight it's 90.

Did you prep the white man in the tie during his hallucination? I think that's all the people the killed. I think he killed the moms cousin left him the woods.
Yeah I could see at least one white guy behind all the samurai looking dudes. I think he was a soldier so it would make sense. Especially how he tells them to be quiet like they been haunting him for a long ass time. I swear I saw 2 folks that weren't samurai and one was a white soldier with the helmet and everything, then the other looked like a cop with a police hat. Cant say for certain Tho. Would definitely make sense if they were folks he killed at war tho. I thought they were samurai but Vietnam has similar hats and maybe used katanas too?

Those were definitely Vietcong haunting him.

Can't wait to see the Native kill all those muthafuckas that were fucking with him.

Maaaannnnn...I ready for the Native American dude to light they azzz UP!! Bruh had semi-autos at all the windows. Lol!

It may be a reaching but...I wouldn't be surprised if he set that up. Them white dudes threaten to kill him if they saw him in their area around their kids. Knowing this, dude is walkin around the area and starts talking to those girls about their cans...KNOWING he'll be seen.

When he sees them coming in their trucks, bruh kicks the shoes off and hauls azzz, b/c he knew he could get to his house faster. He was prepared. So I think he baited them

Last edited:
Maaaannnnn...I ready for the Native American dude to light they azzz UP!! Bruh had semi-autos at all the windows. Lol!

It may be a reaching but...I wouldn't be surprised if he set that up. Them white dudes threaten to kill him if they saw him in their area around their kids. Knowing this, dude is walkin around the area and starts talking to those girls about their cans...KNOWING he'll be seen.

When he sees them coming in their trucks, bruh kicks the shoes off and hauls azzz, b/c he knew he could get to his house faster. He was prepared. So I think he baited them
it dont get no more captain obvious than this lol

c'mon IP fam

Back