Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO True Detective: Night Country

Lol @ "That was a vivid description of prison" and "Still...that's gonna haunt me"

Bruh was a lil TOO descriptive. Lol

Last edited:
HBO trying to mindfuck niggas with the double flashback, present time in the future but I'm too woke for that.

:foh5:

If it didnt say in Episode 2, what yall think this is? A satanic type cult killing? The sisters fingerprints being found years later is an interesting ass plot point.

I think she got kidnapped and just had such a fucked up life she went straight to drugs hence her robbing the pharmacy. Or shes now part of whatever cult that killed her brother and did it for the cult.

Fucking GOAT that Jeremy Saulnior was the Director and Executive producer of the first 2 episodes. I hope hes involved more with this season. Love dudes work despite his last film he did for netflix.

Fucking GOAT that Jeremy Saulnior was the Director and Executive producer of the first 2 episodes. I hope hes involved more with this season. Love dudes work despite his last film he did for netflix.
Ah damn, just looked it up on wikipedia and Jeremy Saulnior was supposed to direct more episodes, but he dropped out after 2 episodes due to scheduling conflicts and creative differences with the creator and co director Nic Pizzolatto who will be having his directorial debut this season. He was originally going to be splitting the Episodes with Jeremy Saulnior then after Saulnior dropped out Daniel Sackheim took his place.

I'm thinking maybe the sister did something to the brother. Set him up either intentionally or unintentionally or something. That's why she's still alive and he died as a sacrifice.

And who's room was the peep holes going to? Wasn't the brother sleeping on the couch or was it the cousin?

I'm thinking maybe the sister did something to the brother. Set him up either intentionally or unintentionally or something. That's why she's still alive and he died as a sacrifice.

And who's room was the peep holes going to? Wasn't the brother sleeping on the couch or was it the cousin?
The dad said that the cousin stayed in the bedroom while the son slept on the couch. Im thinking the cousin is the one who drilled the hole. They also made some mention of the cousin being a pervert and hitting on the mom or something I thought. He's second cousins with the mom.

The dad said that the cousin stayed in the bedroom while the son slept on the couch. Im thinking the cousin is the one who drilled the hole. They also made some mention of the cousin being a pervert and hitting on the mom or something I thought. He's second cousins with the mom.
Hmmm ok cuz at first I thought the brother was creeping on the sister's room. But I think the cousin had something to do with it too cuz the alibi of him being gone is too clean. Plus he said he dont really know the kids like that at the funeral but earlier the mom said he's like an uncle to them.

If it didnt say in Episode 2, what yall think this is? A satanic type cult killing? The sisters fingerprints being found years later is an interesting ass plot point.

I think she got kidnapped and just had such a fucked up life she went straight to drugs hence her robbing the pharmacy. Or shes now part of whatever cult that killed her brother and did it for the cult.

Meh...dunno about satanic cult. Being kidnapped and possibly brainwashed I can believe.

Soooooo the cousin that was staying with them a pedo?

Hmmm ok cuz at first I thought the brother was creeping on the sister's room. But I think the cousin had something to do with it too cuz the alibi of him being gone is too clean. Plus he said he dont really know the kids like that at the funeral but earlier the mom said he's like an uncle to them.
ahh i thought the room it peeped into was the parents room like he was watching them fuck or something. Even more perved if it was the daughters room. Uncle definitely will be a key piece to the crime i think.

ahh i thought the room it peeped into was the parents room like he was watching them fuck or something. Even more perved if it was the daughters room. Uncle definitely will be a key piece to the crime i think.
Damn I gotta watch it again then lol.

Back