Welcome To aBlackWeb

100MBS

1708871280464.png

Looks like it's gonna be a really dope movie for the genre. Kind of excited to get back into the kungfu/action movies after all the superhero movies this year

there's already an old ass thread for this, but i don't feel like looking for it and bumping. did it drop recently?

I ain't like how MJW was next to last in credit billing in the trailer, but I will be definitely seeing this

It was basically

Jai white, Adkins, and Bisping
Vs
Tiger Chen, iko Uwais, and Tony jaa

Chen barely beat Bisping in a 3 outta 5'star fight

Jai white dragged Uwais and Chen in a complete 2 on 1 mismatch. Uwais got a cheap victory. 4 outta 5

Adkins dragged uwasis and jaa as well.

Then jaa went ong Bak super sajin and shut shit down. 4 outta 5

Movie was good, but no stand up moments. All of them have had better movies

Scott adkins showed off the most.....

He was leaving Jaa in the dust for a minute

They built the Jai white / Uwais fight way to much for it not to be 5 star. They should have killed that shit

I was wondering where the hell Tony jaa been. I'm not too hip to foreign films though so he could have been active this whole time. The protector is one of my favorite fight films though. Dude went crazy in that shit.

I can’t wait until this comes out on Blu Ray. I have a decent little collection of martial arts movies.

Speaking of which has anybody seen or heard of any good newer ones that I should check out? I haven’t seen any interesting ones in about 5 years.

Back