Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Trey Songz Under Investigation For Sexual Assault

test
R. Kelly is a pedophile. I don't see the comparison. I haven't seen Trey being accused of dealing with underage girls. Still very suspect that these types of situations keep coming up with him though

R. Kelly is a pedophile. I don't see the comparison. I haven't seen Trey being accused of dealing with underage girls. Still very suspect that these types of situations keep coming up with him though

Nah it’s the entitlement issue that people are seeing. But truthfully it’s all over the business. R.Kelly just catches the most heat in the R&B sphere

Someone brought up whether or not he's had instances where things were settled out of court. Well he's had multiple instances. Also seems like he has anger problems in general because this article details times he's gotten into it with both women and men and it resulting in him being violent

I think at this point he needs to get into it with someone and that person utterly brutalizes him. Like beats his ass to within an inch of death; broken bones and everything. 'Cause that seems to be the only way he's gonna get the message that he can't just get physical with people.

Trey Songz Turned Himself in for Allegedly Punching 2 People in NYC

According to TMZ, Trey Songz voluntarily turned himself in to the NYPD after allegedly punching two people at a bowling alley in October, which sent one person to the hospital.

A few weeks after the incident, Trey turned himself in to the NYPD. He was reportedly given a desk ticket for assault and released at the precinct.

It was originally reported that Trey punched a woman in the face at the bowling alley, and she later received treatment at the hospital. However, it was recently revealed that a man claimed he was also punched by Trey, but he refused medical treatment.

Mitch Schuster, Trey's attorney, addressed the incident, stating, "We have been proactively communicating with NY law enforcement, the DA, and all those involved. While we will respectfully and proactively work through all the appropriate channels we are confident that Trey will be fully cleared of any wrong doing."

Source: TMZ

Original 11/20/2022 12:31pm:

Sources from the NYPD claim Trey Songz is now being looked at after a woman claimed he punched her in the face while in a bowling alley bathroom.

The alleged victim filed a police report in late October 2022 and said the singer dragged her by her hair after repeatedly punching her in the face. The victim said she was taken to the hospital for what police say were minor visible injuries.

As of now, the NYPD has opened an active case against the singer and wants to speak with him about the alleged assault. While speaking with TMZ, Trey Songz’s legal rep Mitchell Schuster said, “A source close to the investigation informs us that TS has been cooperative with authorities and expects that when all the evidence is reviewed, he will be exonerated. This is another instance where those involved try to blame the celebrity with hopes of getting fame or riches.” Stay tuned for more updates.

Back