Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Trey Songz Under Investigation For Sexual Assault

test
I literally just finished reading an article about how Darren Sharper was also accused multiple times across several different states before he was actually charged...there's a reason people say where there's smoke there's fire.
Again, two things can be true

I ain't here to litigate this for him. Don't know him or his character. I simply find it funny nothing has come the allegations

Settle out of court?
Nope

Reactions: GNS
Again, two things can be true

I ain't here to litigate this for him. Don't know him or his character. I simply find it funny nothing has come the allegations

Nope
So if he was charged but acquitted is it the same?

Trey held a chick hostage in a hotel room ,took her cell phone and pissed on her in a bathtub
Not trying to be a smart-ass or anything, but..

Aren’t those things serious crimes?

I ain’t familiar with this story, but holding someone against their will sounds like it would go in the kidnapping category and stealing someone’s property while holding them captive might have implications of strong arm robbery….

And the act of urinating on someone (without her consent, I’m guessing) while she’s being held captive, doesn’t sound like anything to sneeze at either.

And you mean to tell me he never spent a day behind bars… He was never charged… NOT EVEN ARRESTED?

Am I missing something?

This can’t be right.

Not trying to be a smart-ass or anything, but..

Aren’t those things serious crimes?

I ain’t familiar with this story, but holding someone against their will sounds like it would go in the kidnapping category and stealing someone’s property while holding them captive might have implications of strong arm robbery….

And the act of urinating on someone (without her consent, I’m guessing) while she’s being held captive, doesn’t sound like anything to sneeze at either.

And you mean to tell me he never spent a day behind bars… He was never charged… NOT EVEN ARRESTED?

Am I missing something?

This can’t be right.

Trey held a chick hostage in a hotel room ,took her cell phone and pissed on her in a bathtub
Fam.

With all due respect, the video you posted was some chatty-patty, gossip-girl stuff that had a sissy-boy playfully talking to a couple of bitches about their sex lives.

No wonder I never heard of that story;

I would never knowingly watch that kinda program.

Apparently this cave-bitch didn’t have a problem with what transpired or else she woulda pressed charges and had Trey Songz arrested (if it really happened, in the first place.. I’m still not convinced).

But, nah, this ho is on a podcast talking to some gay dude about the situation and having a good laugh at the same time.

No victim, no crime as far as I’m concerned.

Why, God, WHY did I press play on that video?

Fam.

With all due respect, the video you posted was some chatty-patty, gossip-girl stuff that had a sissy-boy playfully talking to a couple of bitches about their sex lives.

No wonder I never heard of that story;

I would never knowingly watch that kinda program.

Apparently this cave-bitch didn’t have a problem with what transpired or else she woulda pressed charges and had Trey Songz arrested (if it really happened, in the first place.. I’m still not convinced).

But, nah, this ho is on a podcast talking to some gay dude about the situation and having a good laugh at the same time.

No victim, no crime as far as I’m concerned.

Why, God, WHY did I press play on that video?

re-read your post.

you got a lot of heat towards the messengers (for some reason) and not the person that’s being accused of wild shit.

Just re-read your shit lol

And for the record, your whole line about how ol girl “didn’t have a problem with what transpired or else she woulda pressed charges” sounds fuckin wild.

And a quick Google search says Keke alleged Trey sexually intimidated her

'What is sexual intimidation'
According to a report on Harassed.com, sexual intimidation is the act of intimidating an individual based on their gender, gender choices, sexual preferences, or other lifestyle choices. It is a mixture of sexual harassment and bullying. For example, at the workplace, if a coworker tries to humiliate a male coworker for being effeminate, this act is regarded as sexual intimidation.'

Im not here to defend him because Idk what he does with his time. I just find it funny as of yet nothing has come of it, from a criminal or civil standpoint

You gotta also remember his entire career is built on being a “sex symbol”

It’ll be pretty easy to reverse that reputation if someone has the power to do so. Trey hasn’t been at the top in years and his appeal isn’t the same.

He’s either really out here pushing those boundaries or someone is really trying to end his career

re-read your post.

you got a lot of heat towards the messengers (for some reason) and not the person that’s being accused of wild shit.

Just re-read your shit lol

And for the record, your whole line about how ol girl “didn’t have a problem with what transpired or else she woulda pressed charges” sounds fuckin wild.
The post I quoted said Trey Songz held a person hostage, stole property from this person and urinated on that person.

When, in fact it shoulda said a groupie went on a podcast and claimed Trey Songz did this, that & the other.

I legitimately thought (based on the post I quoted) that Trey Songz had actually been proven to have committed those crimes, but for some unknown reason, he was allowed to walk.

That was the only point I was trying to make.

A video featuring groupies jokingly talking about their adventures with a rock star was not what I was expecting.

you got a lot of heat towards the messengers (for some reason) and not the person that’s being accused of wold shit

And for the record, I don’t give a fuck about Trey Songz… Not a fan, not familiar with his music.

And I believe he probably IS one of those spoiled weirdos who won’t take “no” for an answer when it comes to women.

Not defending him.

Like somebody already said: “Where there’s smoke, there’s fire.”

And if it seemed like I had a “lot of heat towards the messenger”, my bad.

I have heat towards ANYBODY who wants to discuss their sex lives in public.

That’s all.

Just wanted to clarify.

Back