Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trey Songz On Women Born After 1993

Do You Agree With Trey

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
I can't agree with his bird like logic.........

I don't know why dudes even be complaining about these women's skills like cooking, when most mofos ain't looking for a wife anyways

plus it says more about the type of women u deal with on a regular basis if u feel that way

how this mofo a celeb and keep running across basic young chicks............yeah champ that's on u if u consistently run into limited women like that

guys need to stop fishing in the dumpster looking for a ribeye steak :tuh:

Someone gonna tell me whats wrong with bisexual chicks?

So my girl likes the way pussy tastes and thats a problem?

Just sounds like something us we got in common to me

Your girl should like you.

Nothing wrong with being bi. But I ain’t into women that are. Never have and never will be.

I’m willing to bet more than not, men ain’t into BI women.

I would think that the problem with being with a bi person is that you have no choice but to share. If you got a chick that likes sucking dick and eating pussy equally, then you're going to have to share her with another chick. If that's cool with you, then it's all good. However, if you prefer 1 to 1 relationships then shit may not work out the way you want.

I would think that the problem with being with a bi person is that you have no choice but to share. If you got a chick that likes sucking dick and eating pussy equally, then you're going to have to share her with another chick. If that's cool with you, then it's all good. However, if you prefer 1 to 1 relationships then shit may not work out the way you want.

Super false. You a dude, you got a chick, but you still wanna fuck other chicks but you dont cause youre comitted to your chicks.

It works the same way. Your girl is attracted to girls, but she commits to you and you dont got to share. Unless you want to.

Thats been my experience atleast.

Back