Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trey Songz On Women Born After 1993

Do You Agree With Trey

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Super false. You a dude, you got a chick, but you still wanna fuck other chicks but you dont cause youre comitted to your chicks.

It works the same way. Your girl is attracted to girls, but she commits to you and you dont got to share. Unless you want to.

Thats been my experience atleast.

I see what you're saying, but the difference is that other chicks ain't offering anything my wife isn't.

A woman is offering something that you as a man cannot offer. Sure, if you're with a chick that likes dick more and is ok with giving up pussy, it might not be a big a deal. I personally wouldn't trust that a chick who likes pussy as much or more than dick would give that up forever. Even if that's what she thought she wanted, I feel like at some point, she would start feeling unfulfilled.

Reactions: GNS
I see what you're saying, but the difference is that other chicks ain't offering anything my wife isn't.

A woman is offering something that you as a man cannot offer. Sure, if you're with a chick that likes dick more and is ok with giving up pussy, it might not be a big a deal. I personally wouldn't trust that a chick who likes pussy as much or more than dick would give that up forever. Even if that's what she thought she wanted, I feel like at some point, she would start feeling unfulfilled.

You better than me bruh. Cause even though I know for a fact a chick got the same pussy my wife/girl got, the allure of new pussy is something I cant escape.

You better than me bruh. Cause even though I know for a fact a chick got the same pussy my wife/girl got, the allure of new pussy is something I cant escape.

Some people ain't built for marriage. Nothing is wrong with that. I get the allure of new pussy, but chasing it has never been all that appealing to me. I've always been good with finding a chick that will do what I want the way I want it and sticking with her.

For the older folks, I assume people go to younger also chicks because they may not have kids yet. How much having kids factor into y'all interest?
For me I want kids because I don't have any so I gotta do what I gotta do to guarantee that my genes live on.
*goes into corner and cries*

Agreed. I'm pushing 40 myself, and if you got to have a "young" chick at least get something in her early to mid 30's at least. I'm not trying to even be bothered with a 20 something chick at that level in the game anymore.

Related video:

It became a thread
Thread or trend?
I was just talking to one today they make good ass homegirls.
The thing I don't get is when you're in a relationship with em, they're not too pressed about fucking with other hoes no mo

Thread or trend?
I was just talking to one today they make good ass homegirls.
The thing I don't get is when you're in a relationship with em, they're not too pressed about fucking with other hoes no mo

That's because most of them aren't really bi.

They've just been hurt from past relationships with men and become susceptible to stud/bulldyke game.

Once they get back with a man, that......"bi"......shit shuts down.

Back