Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trey Songz On Women Born After 1993

Do You Agree With Trey

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Agreed. I'm pushing 40 myself, and if you got to have a "young" chick at least get something in her early to mid 30's at least. I'm not trying to even be bothered with a 20 something chick at that level in the game anymore.

Deadass.I'm 37. If one of my homies was like 'Man, I'm sick of these little 25 year olds. None of them can cook, etc, etc.', I'd be real disappointed in that nigga. Lol.

Deadass.I'm 37. If one of my homies was like 'Man, I'm sick of these little 25 year olds. None of them can cook, etc, etc.', I'd be real disappointed in that nigga. Lol.
For the older folks, I assume people go to younger also chicks because they may not have kids yet. How much having kids factor into y'all interest?

That ain't even his. That's been posted here more than once for what I can remember. And niggas shouldn't throw rocks in a glass house. Ask him if he can fix a car or shit around the house. People in general have fallen off in a lot of ways. It ain't just the ladies.

That said, it is weird how so many ladies want to be treated the same as chicks from the past, but ain't willing to do half of what they did.

Even the ones I didn’t suspect as bisexual...turned out to be

Damn

Never made the age connection

That ain't even his. That's been posted here more than once for what I can remember. And niggas shouldn't throw rocks in a glass house. Ask him if he can fix a car or shit around the house. People in general have fallen off in a lot of ways. It ain't just the ladies.

That said, it is weird how so many ladies want to be treated the same as chicks from the past, but ain't willing to do half of what they did.
Word. I remember in college, one day my car wouldn't start after class was dismissed. I asked one of my male classmates if he could give me a jump. He was like, "sure". I popped my trunk and handed him his part of the cables. Nigga looked at me and said, "Oh. Idk how to do it". I laughed until I realized he was serious?. I told him "I got it" and to top pop his hood.

Word. I remember in college, one day my car wouldn't start after class was dismissed. I asked one of my male classmates if he could give me a jump. He was like, "sure". I popped my trunk and handed him his part of the cables. Nigga looked at me and said, "Oh. Idk how to do it". I laughed until I realized he was serious?. I told him "I got it" and to top pop his hood.

Bruh how you not know how to jump a car.

College was def a waste for that nigga. Hope he was on scholarship.

Back