Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trav gets emotional...exposes 50 Cent and himself in the process

I always Wonder how some niggas butt got so big. I been working out for 10 years and my butt stay the same

Buttinjection..

Faggot.
tenor.gif

Its hard to say what young chop been doing behind the scenes as far as trolling, I think his convo with Gillie go Trav involved

He trolled J prince jr also

"Yayo deserves a lil 20 million pack, Yayo should not be sellin weed in Queens". Hell nah, that alone makes me not believe anything he says.

In the end of the first video when hes ranting about 50 not giving him money for his mom, thats the real quotables.

"Nigga aint give me nothing nigga. Once i knew that I couldnt go to a millionaire, that I buss my gun for, to help my moms thats blind!! For fucking 30 thousand dollars!! Nigga I piss and shit that!! You crazy!! I was down on my back and I couldnt go to a millionaire for 30k. I'm a get money queens nigga, i gotta get away from that. You wanna crumb niggas away...you want niggas to be like Yayo? You a clown."

In this other video (the second half after smurf). He mentions asking 50 for money, and alludes to him not helping. Then he said he sold his jesus piece to help his mom. After that he says he calls 50 and tells him "What do I gain or lose from telling people I fuck with you"

This shit was wild for so many reasons. This why I cant really fuck wit niggas, cuz their logic just makes no sense. You asking a nigga for money with enough jewelry on to cover, the amount money you supposedly desperately need.

Anyone with some financial sense isnt gunna really believe or give money to a nigga flossing saying he really need money cuz hes fucked up.

I was watching a show about football players and how many of them go broke. They said that once they sign a multi million dollar contract cousins, aunts, uncles, old friends from elementary school, former neighbors, co-workers from 10 years ago all come out of the woodworks with sob stories about how they need 10-20k for their sick aunt or uncle. One football player said that when he finished practice one day he walked to the parking lot to his car and saw an old friend from years back that he didn't even keep in touch with. The old friend was waiting in front of his car and said he needed to "borrow" a few thousand dollars because he was late on his mortgage and the bank was going to foreclose on him.

I can totally understand why 50 wouldn't give Banks, Buck or Yayo a penny. He set them up, helped them get established and set them free. After that Beg For Mercy album they all had the same opportunity. Iirc, 50 gave Young Buck $100k to make an album and he spent it on jewelry.

Bottom line, if we're homies I'll help you get one foot in the door, after that it's on you because I got my own career to worry about.
From what he said, I gotta side with 50 with all the financial stuff dude was complaining about. In one of his interviews from a couple years ago, (I think while he was beefing with Buck), he said each member of G-Unit made atleast 10 million. Imagine getting signed, making hits, putting your niggas on and making them well into the 7 figures and those same niggas keep asking you for money. Yayo & Trav was prob asking him for money while wearing all designer shit and thousands in jewelry. I wouldnt give those niggas shit either.

At a certain point, when a rap group that had constant number 1 hits is over, you see who the fuck ups are that dont wanna leave the hood. They always in some shit but blaming other people.

How you make someone millions and they telling you they need 5k for their mortgage. I would of threw that nigga in the bushes too.

i understand 50 why he wont help grown men but if these niggas putting they life on the line for you to keep you safe you can atleast help them out .

Seem like to me that 50 drop bags to these niggaz for whatever "work" he need them to do. Instead of investing or stacking, they blow the money on luxury. Then when down bad, run to 50 for a handout and 50 beyond just giving niggaz bread for nothing.

If I know for a fact that over the years, I've given you a cool mil, and ive watched you blow it. And you ask me for 30k on a sob story..I'm not just giving u 30k on the strength, when you admittedly fall back in times when need you cause ya feelings was hurt.

i understand 50 why he wont help grown men but if these niggas putting they life on the line for you to keep you safe you can atleast help them out .
I'm willing to bet he was putting money in his pockets and a healthy amount. But they was spending all of it living above their means, but wanna turn around and act like he never did shit for them. That kinda behavior turns people off.

Seem like to me that 50 drop bags to these niggaz for whatever "work" he need them to do. Instead of investing or stacking, they blow the money on luxury. Then when down bad, run to 50 for a handout and 50 beyond just giving niggaz bread for nothing.

If I know for a fact that over the years, I've given you a cool mil, and ive watched you blow it. And you ask me for 30k on a sob story..I'm not just giving u 30k on the strength, when you admittedly fall back in times when need you cause ya feelings was hurt.
Yup. Niggas from the projects but at the same time act like they got blue blood and the 100k he helped them make in a year is nothing. Its that weirdo toxic ambition. They get that money, throw it all to strippers & jewlers then turn around and say you aint do shit for them. At no point do they consider how bad they are with money.

Reminds me of one time I was talking to this ATL stripper. She said she dont work certain nights (i forgot what days), cuz its not worth her time. Complained she'd only make like 700 and something that night and thats nothing. Shit had my mind blown cuz ol girl in her early 20's been a stripper for years, but still dont own a house is over paying and some old Audi, yet 700 for a few hours aint shit to her. People with that mentality its better to just let em sink.

Yup. Niggas from the projects but at the same time act like they got blue blood and the 100k he helped them make in a year is nothing. Its that weirdo toxic ambition. They get that money, throw it all to strippers & jewlers then turn around and say you aint do shit for them. At no point do they consider how bad they are with money.

Reminds me of one time I was talking to this ATL stripper. She said she dont work certain nights (i forgot what days), cuz its not worth her time. Complained she'd only make like 700 and something that night and thats nothing. Shit had my mind blown cuz ol girl in her early 20's been a stripper for years, but still dont own a house is over paying and some old Audi, yet 700 for a few hours aint shit to her. People with that mentality its better to just let em sink.
People are out here on some bullshit

Seemed a good place to put this.

Chop seeing to be saying shit about whomever at the moment. Don't know if it's legit beef or he trolling but its sickening

Niggas will sell they soul, just to buy some attention

Chop on his Pop Smoke shaking the room

Sometime you need your ego, gotta remind these fools, who they fn with we got.........

Chop/Keef still better than all these young dudes eating off their style. Just switched it up, never hated. They legends

Last edited:
Back