Welcome To aBlackWeb

Traumatizing Movies

This exact scene from The Wiz had me FUCKED up. Mind you, I saw it in the movie theater when it first came out in '78 so I was a yute when I saw it

I've never really been one to be scared of a lot of shit, but this shit here??? I think the first time I was able to watch it without flinching I was like 17 or 18. And it wasn't the whole scene either, just the very beginning with the peddler and them orange shits.

As an adult, this scene from Event Horizon... disturbed me, for lack of a better way to put it.

From what I've read about Event Horizon they cut a lot of shit out of the movie 'cause it was so graphic and fucked up niggas was throwing up and passing out during the test screenings.

This exact scene from The Wiz had me FUCKED up. Mind you, I saw it in the movie theater when it first came out in '78 so I was a yute when I saw it

I've never really been one to be scared of a lot of shit, but this shit here??? I think the first time I was able to watch it without flinching I was like 17 or 18. And it wasn't the whole scene either, just the very beginning with the peddler and them orange shits.

This was scary as shit wtf

The Neverending Story when Artax died and that fucking wolf scared the shit out of me when I was a kid

93DC7BE5-D199-4A2C-ABAF-4D39856DD154.gif BDBF1425-380B-4BD1-ADCF-BAF414D0B211.gif

Hellraiser
77077FFB-060F-46DC-9893-B693E7FC3B3F.gif

Willy Wonka in that damn boat thatscene was freaky lol
8F58F3C3-62D3-4762-881C-227FA698FAD2.gif

Tha shaking heads from Jacob’s Ladder

And that possessed baby from Angel Heart

Instantly deleting tha gifs from my photo library cuz it’s still fuck them shits to this day....

Back