Welcome To aBlackWeb

Transgender Babies/Toddlers?

Black 🖤

👑The Fall Off👑
My sister-in-law shared this post on Facebook earlier today. I was wondering what are you guys' opinion on this, if any.
Capture+_2017-02-24-17-58-33.png

You either have an xx chromosome and are female or xy and are male. Our genders are determined before our brains are even fully formed in the womb.

Black people have no business supporting the trans movement. We have no business supporting lies. Just because a man in a dress lies to himself or is in denial of himself, doesn't mean we should support his confusion.

Being in denial, lying and supporting lies leaves no room for true growth.

You either have an xx chromosome and are female or xy and are male. Our genders are determined before our brains are even fully formed in the womb.
Your sex is determined, your gender isn't.

Either way nah. Babies and young children ain't qualified to make that typa decision.

So dumb. If all you have to bitch about is the referral of a baby's gender then you are too privileged. Babies? What next, no ultrasounds?

Yea, gender is pretty much what you or society identify you ass due to your masculinity or femininity.

Which doesn't matter at all in the regards to the post in the OP, cuz you're still gonna call the baby a boy or a girl due to their sex.

Oh....and @Race Jones

giphy.gif

Meh, I disagree with her, a kid that young barely has a sense of self which is something that comes with age and experience. It's alright to let children be who they want to be naturally, but pressuring or attaching a label to them that early on is stupid.

Btw i'm the fucking teflon don, aint shit I can't argue my way out of :ha:

My sister-in-law shared this post on Facebook earlier today. I was wondering what are you guys' opinion on this, if any.
View attachment 1594
No disrespect on your fam but the chick in the post is dumb as hell... That's my opinion.
Baby self
:girlbye:
This is what's wrong with kids today to much " let them express/ do them" bump that we not friends they don't have the capacity to decided shit like that they are looking for structure and for adults to teach them. But hell what the hell I know I'm still pissed that our society wants 18year old to pick what they want to do for the rest of their lives. We all the way fucked up <<>>

Back