Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did yall watch the sequel series "Beast Machines" that came out a couple years after this? I remember being so hyped to see it advertised on TV but when i gave it a watch I didnt care for it too much. I think thats mainly because I was too young to really know wtf they were talking about in Beast Wars, i just knew these robots took on the shape of Animals or Dinosaurs and were in cliques that fought eachother lol. I remember being all shocked and amazed when Dinobot changed from a Predaton to a Maximal haha.
All I remember was Optimus with some psychic shit barely fighting every episode lol

Damn that...that show was DA SHYT!!

Loved the new look. When it was revealed that Tankor was Rhinox...
mb.gif

Did yall watch the sequel series "Beast Machines" that came out a couple years after this? I remember being so hyped to see it advertised on TV but when i gave it a watch I didnt care for it too much. I think thats mainly because I was too young to really know wtf they were talking about in Beast Wars, i just knew these robots took on the shape of Animals or Dinosaurs and were in cliques that fought eachother lol. I remember being all shocked and amazed when Dinobot changed from a Predaton to a Maximal haha.
I remember beast machines. It was ok

Anyone remember the Beast* Wars video game? I had this for the PS1 waay back
Lol the graphics were so ass

91l0TrvNtUL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
Are Transformers video games any good?

After maybe 11-12 years old I only had a passing interest in Transformers so I never bothered checking for them on any gaming platform. I feel like there's alot of untapped potential with this brand.

Back