Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol My parents got me a handful of those beast wars action figures that you could buy at most stores. I remember having this giant catapillar one, megatron, Dinobot, Rhinox, and for the life of me I couldnt figure out to turn them into their robot form. Damn near broke all of them and lost pieces of them all the time trying to figure it out haha.

I had all the zords for the Power Rangers movie and managed to turn that into the megazord though.

Are Transformers video games any good?

After maybe 11-12 years old I only had a passing interest in Transformers so I never bothered checking for them on any gaming platform. I feel like there's alot of untapped potential with this brand.
My friends and I used to play transformers 2 multiplayer a lot lol. Just talking shit and turning eachother into scrap for hours

Reboot was dope as a kid. But I was missing a lot of episodes on the later season since it got moved around a lot. I decided to run the whole series back a couple years ago. Since im into computers now, every thing made sense. It was ahead of its time.

Why they gotta jump to beast wars so soon though? This is gonna be like that Netflix war for Cybertron crap.

Is it really too soon? It's been like 12 years fam lol
This ain't those garbage ass Michael bay flicks, this is a reboot a d a chance to do it right. Look at the opening scene of bumblebee movie with that battle of Cybertron. They had it generation 1 autobots and decepticons looking just like their 84 cartoon counterparts. They had the real sounds and with the correct voice,brawn wheeljack, added etc. I've been dreaming about this since I was 7 years old.beast wars was dope but it's too soon. Can we just get 1 perfect transformer movie please?

What you talking about that whole series was dope
That shit was wack and it was boring for the most part it had some moments here and there. The problem was it was about a war for Cybertron instead of a war on Cybertron. It really wasn't a war just s few skirmishes here and there. When I saw the trailers I thought it would be about the great wars on Cybertron. Also the voice acting was labored and off especially the beast wars charact de . Dinobot and Megatron was the worst.

That shit was wack and it was boring for the most part it had some moments here and there. The problem was it was about a war for Cybertron instead of a war on Cybertron. It really wasn't a war just s few skirmishes here and there. When I saw the trailers I thought it would be about the great wars on Cybertron. Also the voice acting was labored and off especially the beast wars charact de . Dinobot and Megatron was the worst.

788a6fb96c8fa7e39deaf57f873e5d4f.gif

Wait...you mad about the LOCATION?? LOL!!!

Back