Welcome To aBlackWeb

Toxic Femininity....NYPD cop Yvonne Wu charged with murder in fatal love triangle shooting

NYPD officer Yvonne Wu was charged Thursday night with murder and attempted murder for allegedly shooting her ex-girlfriend and killing the woman’s new lover in a jealous fit of rage, police said.

The 31-year-old, five-year veteran of the force snapped on Wednesday night and allegedly carried out the double shooting at her ex-girlfriend Jenny Li’s Brooklyn home.

Wu, who works at the 72nd Precinct in Sunset Park, was waiting for hours at the home until her ex showed up at 5 p.m. with a new 24-year-old love interest, Jamie Liang.

After allegedly blasting both women with bullets, Wu left the home and confessed to the killings, police and a high-ranking source said.

Li, 23, was found in a bedroom of the home with a gunshot wound to the torso. Liang, shot at least once in the chest, was discovered on the living room floor, police said.

Both women were hospitalized. Liang could not be saved and Li is expected to recover, authorities said.

The alleged killer cop may have quarreled with Liang in the days leading up to bloodshed, a source said.

Wu — whose two-year relationship with Li ended three weeks ago — may have snapped because she was clinging to hope that they’d get back together, sources said.

As of late Thursday, Wu remained in NYU Langone hospital in Brooklyn, where she had been undergoing an evaluation.

You’re not allowed to say “toxic femininity “.

Oh and New York is trash, so it’s not surprising that the NYPD is like a big fat garbage can.

Domestic violence seems to be very rampant with that demographic.

I put this without an intent to be anti-woman, but women do seem to drive the domestic violence rates.

61.1% of Bisexual women have experience domestic violence
48.3% of Lesbian women have
37.3% of Bisexual men
35% of Straight women
29% of Straight men
26% of Gay men

That breakdown is weird to me. It seems like something that would be worth studying.

You’re not allowed to say “toxic femininity “.

Oh and New York is trash, so it’s not surprising that the NYPD is like a big fat garbage can.
This is a DV situation with a cop and her gf...everybody, including you and the T/S, know that DV is rampant among cops

If this was a male cop and his wife/gf and the same person started this thread, I seriously doubt the the title would've included "toxic masculinity..."

Y'all so full of shit in piece

I put this without an intent to be anti-woman, but women do seem to drive the domestic violence rates.

61.1% of Bisexual women have experience domestic violence
37.3% of Bisexual men
35% of Straight women
29% of Straight men
26% of Gay men

That breakdown is weird to me. It seems like something that would be worth studying.

61.1% of Bisexual women have experienced domestic violence From whom? It doesn't state.
37.3% of Bisexual men
35% of Straight women
29% of Straight men
26% of Gay men

From whom? It doesn't state.
61.1% of Bisexual women have experienced domestic violence
37.3% of Bisexual men
35% of Straight women
29% of Straight men
26% of Gay men

Well I would assume that the majority of the domestic abuse in hetero relationships were from partners of the opposite sex, the majority of the DA in homo relationships were from partners of the same sex, and its a mixed bag for the bi relationships. I suppose it possible that some of the domestic abuse experienced by the homosexual people could have been experience in relationships with people of the opposite sex before they came out, but I think that's probably the minority given the way the stats are reported. There's a 13% difference between the abuse experience by homosexual women and heterosexual women. That's pretty significant.

I think the bigger question would be why do bisexual people face so much more abuse than either homosexual or heterosexual people? Is there something about straddling the fence like that that makes them targets for more abuse?

Well I would assume that the majority of the domestic abuse in hetero relationships were from partners of the opposite sex, the majority of the DA in homo relationships were from partners of the same sex, and its a mixed bag for the bi relationships. I suppose it possible that some of the domestic abuse experienced by the homosexual people could have been experience in relationships with people of the opposite sex before they came out, but I think that's probably the minority given the way the stats are reported. There's a 13% difference between the abuse experience by homosexual women and heterosexual women. That's pretty significant.

I think the bigger question would be why do bisexual people face so much more abuse than either homosexual or heterosexual people? Is there something about straddling the fence like that that makes them targets for more abuse?
And here we go lol

What makes you think bisexual people "straddle the fence"?

Why didn't it occur to you, that b/c bisexual people tend to have relationships/situationships with both sexes, that they'd be more likely, statistcally, to be victims of DV? Instead you call them "targets" b/c of their sexuality.

Never mind...happy Friday

Not today Satan

Fin.

And here we go lol

What makes you think bisexual people "straddle the fence"?

Why didn't it occur to you, that b/c bisexual people tend to have relationships/situationships with both sexes, that they'd be more likely, statistcally, to be victims of DV? Instead you call them "targets" b/c of their sexuality.

Never mind...happy Friday

Not today Satan

Fin.

lol It seems like you go out of your way to take things I say in the most negative way possible.

All I meant by straddle the fence is that they spend some time not committed solely to one side or the other, so it's not as easy to lock down who they experience the abuse from. I also didn't call them targets. I was asking if there was something about being bisexual that might lead to them being targeted.

You may be misunderstanding how statistics work. If we could say that women in lesbian relationships have a 48% chance of experiencing DV and women in straight relationships have a 35% chance of experiencing DV, the the expectation based purely on the math is that bisexual women who engage in both types of relationships would have chance that falls somewhere between 35% and 48% depending on which type of relationship they favor more. You wouldn't expect them to be at an even higher risk unless something is going on with them that doesn't happen in strictly heterosexual or homosexual relationships. The reason I used the word "target" is that I wonder if some of that extra abuse comes from partners that don't know that they are bisexual and get abusive when they find out.

Last edited:
This is a DV situation with a cop and her gf...everybody, including you and the T/S, know that DV is rampant among cops

If this was a male cop and his wife/gf and the same person started this thread, I seriously doubt the the title would've included "toxic masculinity..."

Y'all so full of shit in piece
The term “toxic masculinity” is used ALL THE TIME!

The term “toxic masculinity” is a thing.

The OP putting “toxic masculinity” in the thread title if it involved a male cop woulda been redundant.

Just using a term like “toxic femininity” makes people REAL mad and defensive (obviously), that’s why I advised the OP not to use that term.

Back