Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tourist tries to convert (colonize) a tribe to Christianity. Doesn't go well.....

If India wanted to they can go there and do what they want explore or whatever else

I’m just saying. The natives ain’t keeping nobody out with sticks and stones
Shit India is bool on them tho even established a 3 mile buffer zones from the island....

Sentinelese scare off rescuers trying to remove John Allen Chau's body from North Sentinel Island

Indian authorities are struggling to recover the body of an American missionary who was killed while attempting to preach to the Sentinelese tribe, which resists all contact with the outside world. John Allen Chau was reportedly shot by bow and arrow and buried on the beach on North Sentinel Island, after paying Indian fishermen to illegally take him to the island in the Andaman Sea. Police approached the island on Saturday, positioning their boat approximately 400 metres off shore and looking through binoculars, but withdrew when they saw the Sentinelese lining up with bows and arrows.

"We have mapped the area with the help of these fishermen. We have not spotted the body yet but we roughly know the area where he is believed to be buried." Mr Pathak said the authorities were consulting anthropologists, who had made rare previous contact with the tribe, for advice on how to extricate the body. "Their advice will be important," Mr Pathak said. "We are taking the advice of the people in the field to advance this case."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11...move-body-from-north-sentinel-island/10553704

Question.. Do the Senegalese people go to heaven? They have no knowledge of a Christian god so they don't pray to him. Are they condemned to the fire? Just curious.

Are they still trying to retrieve that guy's remains, need to just leave his dumb ass in whatever hole they put him in

Question.. Do the Senegalese people go to heaven? They have no knowledge of a Christian god so they don't pray to him. Are they condemned to the fire? Just curious.

I'm pretty sure the Bible says people like that are safe, but I don't have the exact scripture on me. Hell is basically reserved for those that actively reject God.

1. There is no fiery hell. That’s not an actual biblical concept.

2. Also according to the Bible “salvation” is only for the 12 tribes of Israel and no one else. There are bible verses literally stating that God doesn’t care about the other nations.

Back