Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Tory Lanez - DAYSTAR

I’m just curious to the women posting in here.

If you was shot in the foot by a nigga you don’t love. Are you not sending him to jail because of the BLM movement or police brutality towards black men?

Alternatively you not sending yo brother, cousin and his goons to put the shooter in hospital for a couple weeks??

Or are you going on IG live to tell the world who shot you a week after you release Wet Ass Pussy for the kids to bop to???

My issue is...I see woman claim victim and stay victims. I’m not saying she ain’t get shot.

If you getting abused or worse shot by a nigga...set an example to the young sistas coming up so you can help break the cycle.

Don’t be a victim! Hold the nigga accountable! Nothing wrong with a good old fashion beat down if you don’t wanna involve the police. Send in yo fam.

There is three sides to this story..Megs, Tory’s and the truth.

The fact Tory is not in jail, charged with attempted murder or deported/in hospital tells me a lot about Meg and Torys truths.

You can’t just drop a album if you shoot a female rap superstar in the foot unless....

.....there must be two sides to the story.

Last edited:
My theory is the gun was Megs, Tory gonna hold the gun charge and Meg won’t press charges for getting shot.

It was some drunk ass night that turned toxic and when everyone sobered up they both realised they was in the shit.

The reason Tory had the balls to drop a album is cause Meg is letting a narrative fly in public which ain’t the whole truth.

Just speculation.

However if this nigga brazenly shot her then put out an album to profit from the situation..that’s some shameless shit. But I can’t believe that people in his inner circle would let him do that. And if they did, this guy is truly on his own out here.

Last edited:
That actually popped up on my screen since I have datpiff app
I have no idea wtf it means
Acrylic some manicure shit I'm thinking so I'm lost
It's a type of plastic. If you ever had to tap on something you weren't sure was glass and it felt really light and cheap, it was prob acrylic.

HTB1194uBQOWBuNjSsppq6xPgpXa7.jpg

I’m just curious to the women posting in here.

If you was shot in the foot by a nigga you don’t love. Are you not sending him to jail because of the BLM movement or police brutality towards black men?

Alternatively you not sending yo brother, cousin and his goons to put the shooter in hospital for a couple weeks??

Or are you going on IG live to tell the world who shot you a week after you release Wet Ass Pussy for the kids to bop to???

My issue is...I see woman claim victim and stay victims. I’m not saying she ain’t get shot.

If you getting abused or worse shot by a nigga...set an example to the young sistas coming up so you can help break the cycle.

Don’t be a victim! Hold the nigga accountable! Nothing wrong with a good old fashion beat down if you don’t wanna involve the police. Send in yo fam.

There is three sides to this story..Megs, Tory’s and the truth.

The fact Tory is not in jail, charged with attempted murder or deported/in hospital tells me a lot about Meg and Torys truths.

You can’t just drop a album if you shoot a female rap superstar in the foot unless....

.....there must be two sides to the story.

well the mind of an abuse victim ain’t rational it happens often women won’t report abuse because they won’t be believed made to look like they deserved it or threat of being killed. Even further black people often don’t want police in our business. I feel like if she wasn’t famous this would all be understood

well the mind of an abuse victim ain’t rational it happens often women won’t report abuse because they won’t be believed made to look like they deserved it or threat of being killed. Even further black people often don’t want police in our business. I feel like if she wasn’t famous this would all be understood

Lol but she has reported it to everyone but police and she's recieved a ton of support so this doesn't make sense. If she wasn't famous no one would even care. Let's keep it a buck. Try again.

the mind isnt rational, that the only part i agree with. u got me lost at the rest. I honestly cut out both meg and tory music till all this shit goes away cos the narrative isnt clear. Honestly who dafuq is Meg protecting.

the mind isnt rational, that the only part i agree with. u got me lost at the rest. I honestly cut out both meg and tory music till all this shit goes away cos the narrative isnt clear. Honestly who dafuq is Meg protecting.

Herself.

But imma chill.

The rap game is the new WWE now. This dude tried to check Tory, and hash tag Breonna Taylor name while talking behind two alcohol bottles to promote his liquor smh ?. He became a gangsta, "activist" and promoter at the same time. I'm starting to think do Vince Russo write that script for Rick Ross. Modern day Doink Ross The Clown

Last edited:
The rap game is the new WWE now. This dude tried to check Tory, and hash tag Breonna Taylor name while talking behind two alcohol bottles to promote his liquor smh ?. He became a gangsta, "activist" and promoter at the same time. I'm starting to think do Vince Russo write that script for Rick Ross. Modern day Doink Ross The Clown

But he was clowning tory about he wasnt there marching

Empress this won't do for them. They gon ask to see the records themselves. Then the doctors medical degree to make sure they legit.

They in too deep to just admit they backed Tory despite what's likely to be true coz he's a man, so they gonna carry on makin' dumb arguments and bringin' up red herrings like her drinkin'
/thread

They in too deep to just admit they backed Tory despite what's likely to be true coz he's a man, so they gonna carry on makin' dumb arguments and bringin' up red herrings like her drinkin'

You got multiple personality disorder. One second the cape on the next it's fuck women.

Your wife automatically gettin' half is nonsense. Payin' her half his fortune for what? Raisin' her own children?

The law should be sutten like Dre pays her the amount she wudda earned if she wasn't married and then if Dre wants to add sutten on top, cool.

Back