Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Colorism Publicity Stunt?

so I've been seeing more and more people doing strange things behind this clout shit

thinkin bout trying that shit this weekend, fuck it

ya'll know where I can find it?

This nigga fake woked for the people and this bih exposed him.
Can't help negroes mayne

Ok....the model is stupid for trynna expose him while she trynna "model".
Don't wanna work with a chick talking about what goes on behind scenes.

And two......so what.

'And fame is strongest drug known to man
Its stronger than, heroin......"- Jay-Z

I'm wanna say I'm disappointed but really I dont expect any better from a Canuck

He a hoe for that

But nonetheless, it's a good topic to be brought up.

Entertainers actually need to speak on this. There's a huge colorism issue but none of them addresses it. And says it's fake and dark skinned women are insecure smh

He a hoe for that

But nonetheless, it's a good topic to be brought up.

Entertainers actually need to speak on this. There's a huge colorism issue but none of them addresses it. And says it's fake and dark skinned women are insecure smh

That's because a lot of them most likely feel a certain way about dark/ light skinned people. You have to be either deaf, blind, sheltered, or willfully naive to act like colorism isn't a real thing.

Most that don't say or do anything is mostly in compliance with the thinking and upholding of one being better than the other

if everybody's video was full of only dark skinned women somebody else would have a problem

colorism is real.....but I dont at all expect rappers to jump into the social battle about it....they can never be "right"

somebody will be offended and start talking "canceling"

shits like politics....keep your head down, respond to what you have to

I could see the well established moguls getting in on it....but current rappers opinions? bound to be a shit show

That's because a lot of them most likely feel a certain way about dark/ light skinned people. You have to be either deaf, blind, sheltered or, willfully naive to act like colorism isn't a real thing.

Most that don't say or do anything is mostly in compliance with the thinking and upholding of one being better than the other
I'm glad they got young Berg tf outta here after the dark butts comment tho.

But I agree.

Back