Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Tory Lanez - Chixtape 5

Lanez voice is super trash.

You guys seriously like this? Doesn't it bug anyone that Tory is like super manufacturered? There's not a single thing about him that is particular. His music is just cheap knockoff of other artists already watered down material.

Yall ears are trash. Have some standards
You hate everything so that's not surprising

Not as good as the first 4. I'm disappointed nothing stood out to me. Also it felt too feature heavy for me but he was paying dues which was cool.

I rock with Tory because I actually witnessed his grind from when he was 16/17 running around the city handing out CDs and shit, so I am happy for his success and all... but there are a few things that I just can't rock with Tory's art too tough:

1. That girlie, high pitch, singy voice he does while rapping... like I can't listen to an entire album with that, it pisses me off lol
2. Lack of originality
3. A lot of his music sounds super forced for some odd reason

Because of Jerry Sprunger, I was looking forward to this Chixtape for the first time and Tory wasn't even the reason for it lol. The producers that he works with be lacing him up with some cold production but I think he doesn't do enough justice with em.

Nigga wack and I havent heard a full project from him

He's Canada version of Wale but lyrically Wale nice af

An Armed SpaceGhostPurrp Threatens To Shoot Tory Lanez

SpaceGhostPurrp is evidently not feeling Tory Lanez’s new Chixtape 5 project. With a gun in his hand and a young boy hopping in and out of the video screen, the Florida-bred rapper threatens Lanez for allegedly making a “whole album” about his girl.

“I got your girl bruh,” he says in the video. “She with a real nigga. You over hear making love songs about her and guess what? She’s over here kicking it with me … You gotta get your mind right, man.”

He later accuses Lanez of “stalking” his girl and adds, “You so much of a bitch, I’ll shoot you in your leg…and have you walk around with one leg.”

Elsewhere in the video, SpaceGhostPurrp pulls the woman’s hand into the screen and points the gun directly at the camera.

“This hand right here got you making songs about it, man,” he says. “You better not ever try to get on some real nigga shit, you understand me? You better not ever try to act like you a real nigga.”

For over 16 minutes, the A$AP Mob affiliate continues clowning Lanez and bragging about how he stole his girl. He also goes in on T-Pain, calling him a “fat koala nigga.”

Watch the entire video above.

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.53514/...ocial&utm_campaign=TweetDeck&utm_content=news

Back