Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Mr.LV

OG

5:22 PM PT -- We've learned police have listed Megan as a "victim" in the incident. She was taken to a hospital immediately after Tory was arrested, and treated for the wounds to her foot.

Law enforcement sources also tell us 4 shell casings were recovered from the scene outside the home.

Tory Lanez got busted after an alleged argument outside a house party led to cops finding a gun in his car, and Megan Thee Stallion was there too ... this according to law enforcement.

We've learned police got a call of a disturbance outside a Hollywood Hills residence around 4:30 AM Sunday. When officers arrived, we're told witnesses reported people were arguing in an SUV before someone fired shots in the air ... and the vehicle took off.

Our law enforcement sources say cops got a description of the SUV and located it shortly afterward, and found the rappers inside along with another woman.

We're told Meg had a cut on her foot believed to be from broken glass on the floor of the vehicle, and when cops searched it ... they found a gun.

Our sources say Lanez was taken to jail and booked for carrying a concealed weapon in a vehicle ... a felony.

It's interesting ... earlier on Saturday night, Megan and Tory appeared together on her Instagram Live with Kylie Jenner -- at what appears to be a pool party at Kylie's Holmby Hills pad.

The reported gunshots were allegedly fired several miles away in the Hollywood Hills neighborhood.

We reached out to Tory and Megan ... no word back, so far.

I don't understand why celebrities don't register their guns. Why have an illegal gun when you know you're only gonna use it in self defense?
I don't understand why you didn't just read the article.

He was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon in his car. Not possession of an unregistered weapon.

I don't understand why you didn't just read the article.

He was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon in his car. Not possession of an unregistered weapon.

Can you get a license and own a registered gun in a country you not from?

In 2017 hes dumb ass got arrested in South FL for carrying a concealed weapon without a license, car with expired tag and misdemeanor drug charges. He got lucky and they dropped that weapons charge. Yet somehow he forgot how lucky he was for that.

I realllllyyyyy dont understand why they dont get professional armed security and bulletproof vehicles so they can avoid stuff like this. Its less of a hassle and I'm sure cheaper in the long run.

Catch a Felony gun charge in Country you are not from ...yikes
2-DBAD36-A-E62-D-4871-94-DD-4-F3-AAA3-A4-B5-A.gif

Back