Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

That's exactly how I felt. The optics was horrible to that shit. Especially after the day of the verdict of Breanna Taylor.

Eh.

Glass houses tho... Ross tryna claim the moral high ground while promoting his liquor at the same time. That shit, plus what he pulled with that August entanglements joint shows him to be just as much as an opportunist trying to benefit off of a situation that he's clowning/shaming Tory for doing

Eh.

Glass houses tho... Ross tryna claim the moral high ground while promoting his liquor at the same time. That shit, plus what he pulled with that August entanglements joint shows him to be just as much as an opportunist trying to benefit off of a situation that he's clowning/shaming Tory for doing
Fair

See this is what I don't get. They doing everything but going to the police and getting him outta here.

I'm starting to think the reason she hasn't gone to police is cause she would get hemmed up as well if the full story was told.

And hold the responses saying she protecting black men. That's not happening here.

More of the big dogs of the culture should be anti tory and vocal about it

Shout out to Ross

Man shouldn’t you be pourin’ money inna somebody’s Only Fans right now?

You in every woman’s phone as “Good Listener”...

...you and rest of your “believe all women” cape crew can get the fuck on.

I don’t believe all nobody...

...shit don’t make it true just cuz she said it...

...shit don’t make it true just cuz he said he ain’t do it either.

As for now we don’t know what the fuck happened...

...leave it at that.

Whether it accidently went of and the bullet grazed her, or shrapnel hit her............he still pulled a gun on a woman who was damn near naked, cuz he had an argument with her!
Aint no excusing that shit.

lol thank you like this was the most obvious part leaving no room to even see his POV

Back