Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory bodied by a rapper named Dax, Tory pulls up

Oh well the young nigga apologized lesson learned. Either keep it with and have your head on a swivel or don't make diss tracks somebody might come see you about.

Niggas called me stupid back on the IC when I said it was bitch shit for a man to have picks and chooses. I see that view has somewhat changed now. Interesting.

Oh well the young nigga apologized lesson learned. Either keep it with and have your head on a swivel or don't make diss tracks somebody might come see you about.

Niggas called me stupid back on the IC when I said it was bitch shit for a man to have picks and chooses. I see that view has somewhat changed now. Interesting.
The views always change....that's why I keep trolling these flip floppy ass only one way imma alpha male leader piru status ass niggas.
Fake ass fuck

That shit was beyond corny and Torey Lamez is far more cornier than I originally thought, which I thought was impossible. I understand the dude Dax being contrite b/c of the situation and I feel for him, but I hate to sound like "Super Nigga", but I wouldn't have apologized. Not saying I would have been disrespectful, but I would have said my "He challenged, I accepted" piece and kept it pushin'. Havin' a camera out on a street corner (where there's other street cameras) w/ pistol pulled is grandstanding @ it's finest.

This Flipper the Dolphin head ass nikka has always came off to me as someone who tries waayyyyy too hard!!

How Tory Lanez expect us to take him serious a a street/hard nigga yet makes music like this:

These new dudes weird AF man. Lmaoooo

How Tory Lanez expect us to take him serious a a street/hard nigga yet makes music like this:

These new dudes weird AF man. Lmaoooo

If theres a keys n krates show in your city go see it. Nobody does what they do live. It's a pretty dope live show. They started out just doing covers with a keyboard, drums, and DJ w mpc.
Now they produce their own shit. You especially would appreciate it. @silverfoxx
I've seen them 4-5 times over the years.

This is hoemotional shit at its finest. How you gonna ask niggas to get at you lyrically then “selectively” get mad when someone answers the challenge? Hold this L Torey.

Back