Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory bodied by a rapper named Dax, Tory pulls up

OGDirtyD

NAWF ATLANTA ×
Suprised nobody posted this hoe shit Tory pulled.

New rapper from Canada got in the mix challenging Tory to battle rap.

This goof then pulls up on homie because of it but where was this energy with Don and Lucas. And I thought he said he taking on all challenges but want to act gangsta to a newbie who clearly was in it for the sport.

Yeah I want to defend it but dude kept it pretty technical and wasn't really disrespectful just rapping so that's a bitch move. You can tell they pulled the strap on him too which is fucked up.

Dayum Dax KILLED Tory sheeesh....

That shit Tory did was beyond wack and dude must have had a gun on him for Dax to apologize. Dax should have challenged him to a freestyle battle on the spot.

And again niggas is bitches they know who not to approach barking like that. Niggas know what they doing. Puffy will twist Drake's arm over a song but NEVER go at Suge or 50 Cent with that type of energy.

What Dax said about Torey Lanez must be 100 percent Facts....Got Torey in his feelings

:cry:

What Dax said about Torey Lanez must be 100 percent Facts....Got Torey in his feelings

:cry:

He didn't really diss. He just tore him apart on a completely technical level. Tory probably wasn't expecting it from someone on the home turf who's not even certified. Had tory and his yes men in their feels. Happens but you really got time to pull up and reach on a nigga after challenging anyone to come with it on wax?
I was rooting for tory until this. If you feel a way feel a way and pull up on the nigga but don't tape yourself pulling up on him to prove something to me. Nigga answered a open challenge. You get no ratings for that.

That's mad weak when tory was saying bar 4 bar he could go at anyone...

Also get royce to apologize or else shut the fuck up

Keep hyping up them weak ass Tory bars and this what you get

Nigga the Canadian Pac
:hahaha:

Keep hyping up them weak ass Tory bars and this what you get

Nigga the Canadian Pac
:hahaha:

Stop this Canadian this Canadian that cause it seems to me we keeping a energy you yanks don't. Run your mouth you get punched in it over here wax or no wax.

Stop this Canadian this Canadian that cause it seems to me we keeping a energy you yanks don't. Run your mouth you get punched in it over here wax or no wax.
Y'all don't keep shit but our style in y'all mouths, pause. He really picking and choosing who he run up on. So far ya man's ran up on Travis Scott *leak the tape a yr later* and whomever this random bozo is

Real tough there, Pierre

Tory corny as fuck for this
Cosign

Y'all don't keep shit but our style in y'all mouths, pause. He really picking and choosing who he run up on. So far ya man's ran up on Travis Scott *leak the tape a yr later* and whomever this random bozo is

Real tough there, Pierre

Cosign

Cue the nigga with the Wendy's pig tails declaring what is and isn't tough. Foh b. Give ya daughter back her hairbands nigga.

Cue the nigga with the Wendy's pig tails declaring what is and isn't tough. Foh b. Give ya daughter back her hairbands nigga.
Pigtails, headbands, afro puffs. I'd still stuff you and Tory Lanes in the rubbish bin

My motto is: Chicago, bitch
Everybody know yall sweet, what the problem is?

This is one of the few times I'm with the crowd.

Say sorry my nigga?

@King Freeman
So you gonna run up on me an make me say sorry? Lol

Nah this ain't cool.
I cant ask another dude to apologize.
I'll ask for clarification to clarify if we need to run the fade.

Smdh
These new niggas.
This ain't a Canada or US problem.
This is a new nigga problems.

Back