Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top songs that kill a vibe

BlackAx410

Ok so I was at the method man and redman concert and it took these niggaz 3 hours to come out. So the DJ has a pretty good playlist going and then he played this particular song, broken language by smooth the hustler and ALL the pussies dried up and the women sat down. Easily a bottom 5 record to dance to and killed the whole vibe. So ABW have you ever been at a party where the DJ didn’t read the room correctly? And if so what was the song that killed the vibe?

I think it's less about particular songs and more about how the DJ arranges them. Like I remember when I was in FL for college. People liked Reggae, so here was always a Reggae set. Good DJs that knew where to put it kept the party going. Bad DJs would do some shit like put that Murder She Wrote song right after Fuck Them Other Niggas and We Ready.

Ok so I was at the method man and redman concert and it took these niggaz 3 hours to come out. So the DJ has a pretty good playlist going and then he played this particular song, broken language by smooth the hustler and ALL the pussies dried up and the women sat down. Easily a bottom 5 record to dance to and killed the whole vibe. So ABW have you ever been at a party where the DJ didn’t read the room correctly? And if so what was the song that killed the vibe?

Did he speed it up throw some zigga zigga's on it ?? If he was doing a 90's set and this didn't work he did something wrong. But at the same time it's not a track to dance to

Did he speed it up throw some zigga zigga's on it ?? If he was doing a 90's set and this didn't work he did something wrong. But at the same time it's not a track to dance to
Nah he played it as is uncensored lmao the women were so confused

Back