Netflix Top Boy (Season 3)

Yeah, gotta be a trailer. For it to drop out of nowhere with no promo is quite odd.

But either way, I am definitely excited.

Ok so I watched the first season years ago, and never again... Didn't they revamp it? Or does it flow season to season like a normal show?

2 years and a half to finally get a new season.

I wonder what held it up.

Originally it was only supposed to be 1 season they just left it open ended in case it hit. Some months negotiating then covid hit. According to Ashley Waters (dushane) they had to film under heavy restrictions so it took a minute.

Reactions: Victory_Kid
Yeah I've seen it.

Cool, so watching The Wire and Top Boy. You think Avon and Sully would've worked together better than Avon and Stringer and same for Dushane & Stringer working together better?

Stringer and Dushane believe in snitching and Avon and Sully don't. It's a few other things but just something I thought about. Violence would be at all-times highs with a Avon and Sully pairing though LOL

Cool, so watching The Wire and Top Boy. You think Avon and Sully would've worked together better than Avon and Stringer and same for Dushane & Stringer working together better?

Stringer and Dushane believe in snitching and Avon and Sully don't. It's a few other things but just something I thought about. Violence would be at all-times highs with a Avon and Sully pairing though LOL

Yeah. Avon and sully would like working with eachother better because they respect the same shit but they need a stringer and dushane respectively if they really want take it to another level. They're just too limited and primitive in their thinking.

I will say that although there are parallels between dushane and Avon they are not the same. Dushane would never do silly like how stringer was doing avon and his fam on the low. He would never come at his niggas so underhanded like that.

And he got more heart. Dushane will body a nigga with the quickness. I didn't understand how in the new season sully called his heart into question. That was crazy to me cause dushane been catching bodies on the strength of sully fucking up since season 1.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Yeah. Avon and sully would like working with eachother better because they respect the same shit but they need a stringer and dushane respectively if they really want take it to another level. They're just too limited and primitive in their thinking.

I will say that although there are parallels between dushane and Avon they are not the same. Dushane would never do silly like how stringer was doing avon and his fam on the low. He would never come at his niggas so underhanded like that.

And he got more heart. Dushane will body a nigga with the quickness. I didn't understand how in the new season sully called his heart into question. That was crazy to me cause dushane been catching bodies on the strength of sully fucking up since season 1.

I agree. But it just showed how emotional and irrational Sully can really be when he's heated.

Add Jamie to the mix, they are the perfect trio IMO. Jamie is smart and calculated. They have their own qualities, but all three of em are with the shits

Reactions: King Freeman