Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Top Boy (Season 3)

Wouldn't be surprised if Drake finances a t dot version......excuse me, a version involving the 6.
Or maybe make a guest appearance with him and some other guys from round y'all way.

He says he has another 2 shows coming so we'll see.

It would be cool to showcase the "street" life in Toronto, same time it would be heavily compared to Top Boy and damn near any hood series based out from the east coast of the USA, so it's a lose/lose situation IMO lol.

It would have to be something fresh and unique to get folks to respect it.

I can understand why he didn't wanna tell them. He made sure they were nowhere near that street shyt. Especially his middle brother. He made his focused stayed wit school.

Now younger bro...yeah I can see him following Jamie's footpath. I can see him being put on the road of vengeance when he finds out who killed his big bro.
Shit he saw who killed his brother…Sully didnt mask up…he went bare faced

Ok, after finally getting together with the first two summer house seasons, just wrapped up the 2 Netflix seasons.

Much of what I thought has already been shared.

Super minor grievance was how loose they were talking shop over the phone. Trying not to get all realistic cause maybe in the UK, getting wire taps isn't as easy like it is in this dumb ass over policed country.

Other than that, once I got used to the slang and lingo, this show really took off for me

One thing these niggas gonna do is kiss some teeth innit

Ok, after finally getting together with the first two summer house seasons, just wrapped up the 2 Netflix seasons.

Much of what I thought has already been shared.

Super minor grievance was how loose they were talking shop over the phone. Trying not to get all realistic cause maybe in the UK, getting wire taps isn't as easy like it is in this dumb ass over policed country.

Other than that, once I got used to the slang and lingo, this show really took off for me

One thing these niggas gonna do is kiss some teeth innit
Thats facts about the slang, lingo and accent. I had to watch with captions on the first couple episodes lol

im sure the feds know what “food” or “grub”means on the street but how can they prove that tho?

and they always said “that ting you need innit” or something like that…it wasnt wild loose but I see what you talking about tho

Thats facts about the slang, lingo and accent. I had to watch with captions on the first couple episodes lol

im sure the feds know what “food” or “grub”means on the street but how can they prove that tho?

and they always said “that ting you need innit” or something like that…it wasnt wild loose but I see what you talking about tho
The police is 10 years behind on the slang

I might have to rewatch summer house.... It's been a while
I just rewatched summer house season 2
Thought I never watched season 1 for some reason turned on the first episode and started remembering everything.

SN
Sully would've been dead a long time ago if it wasn't for dushane. That nigga has some nerve ever being upset at bro.

For me and I'm sure @Victory_Kid as well the lingo was pretty easy to pick up cause we use some of the same here just minus the accent. Probably one of the reasons I fucked with it so heavy from early on.

I just rewatched summer house season 2
Thought I never watched season 1 for some reason turned on the first episode and started remembering everything.

SN
Sully would've been dead a long time ago if it wasn't for dushane. That nigga has some nerve ever being upset at bro.

I called that out from last season when he questioned dushanes heart. Like how many niggas did he body because Sully did dome dumb shit. Then it continues this season when he got caught up cause of his dumbass niece and dushane had to go save him.

But Sully upset cause he doesn't feel equal and doesn't like dushanes way of doing things. Nigga you not equal and dushanes way of doing things is the only reason you're even alive.

Sully doesn't understand he's not built to be more than the equivalent of a high ranking general in the game.

Nigga mad cause Dushane used the pigs to get Jamie off their ass(ll)
isnkL0.gif

I called that out from last season when he questioned dushanes heart. Like how many niggas did he body because Sully did dome dumb shit. Then it continues this season when he got caught up cause of his dumbass niece and dushane had to go save him.

But Sully upset cause he doesn't feel equal and doesn't like dushanes way of doing things. Nigga you not equal and dushanes way of doing things is the only reason you're even alive.

Sully doesn't understand he's not built to be more than the equivalent of a high ranking general in the game.
Nigga mad cause Dushane used the pigs to get Jamie off their ass(ll)
isnkL0.gif
Sully seems to try to operate on some kind “code” so I see his persoective…but fuck that..aint no codes in the streets for real…niggas gotta get it how they live.

and I see a serious blowback from him killing Jamie all reckless like he did.

And Sully is def not built to be Top Boy.

Last edited:
Sully seems to try to operate on some kind “code” so I see his persoective…but fuck that..aint no codes in the streets for real…niggas gotta get it how they live.

and I see a serious blowback from him killing Jamie all reckless like he did.

And Sully is def not built to be Top Boy.
And one more thing lmao

Sully got Boss aspirations but still move with the mentality of a soldier.

and is it just me or does the writing seem to make Sully the good guy and Shane the villian?

And one more thing lmao

Sully got Boss aspirations but still move with the mentality of a soldier.

and is it just me or does the writing seem to make Sully the good guy and Shane the villian?
Seems like they trying to make him have a redemption arc cause he has a daughter

Back