Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Top Boy (Season 3)

How can you say that when they literally showed Jamie plotting with the plug in Morocco that he was going to kill them?

So in your opinion why is Sully emotional for killing Jamie, yet at the same time Jamie not emotional for plotting to kill Shane and Sully?
That was based on the white chick s urgings , I think eventually Jamie made his choice to roll w DuShane

put it to you like this him and fat boy should have just went ahead and kill Shane and Sully instead of Jamie killing Fat boy if Jamie was gonna eventually snake them

That was based on the white chick s urgings , I think eventually Jamie made his choice to roll w DuShane

put it to you like this him and fat boy should have just went ahead and kill Shane and Sully instead of Jamie killing Fat boy if Jamie was gonna eventually snake them

When we're him and kit gonna be around dushane and Sully like that where they had the drop?

Dushane and Sully were hardly around each other most of the season and anytime Jamie sat with dushane man's were everywhere.

Jamie eventually would have made a move but it wasn’t gonna happen anytime soon. He would wait until they were weak.

Reactions: GNS
You really looking at Sully, Shane & Jamie situation from one point of view. You saying that like Jamie whole plan wasn't kill Sully and Shane the first chance he got.

So because of business Sully should just completely ignore the fact that Jamie tried to kill him and Shane, killed his man at the gas station while he was really gunning for him and even though Jamie didn't know about it forgive that Layton tried to kill him at his homie funeral?

You really forgiving and choosing to move past a lot just for a couple of Ps. IMO Sully killing Jamie wasn't an emotional move. Sully killed Jamie off principle

Big facts.

I like how Elzo is overlooking Jaime trying to cut side deal wit the connect and basically tellin the wyte chick to be on standby.

But...but...its just business. Lol!

Reactions: GNS
Sully killing Jamie makes 100% sense, because Sully knew Jamie was gonna take both him and Dushane out the second he gotta chance to. It was preemptive, and calculated due to all the other issues being resolved.

I just fell for the misdirection of Sully reuniting with his daughter. I misinterpreted him telling Dushane he was going in a different direction. Those are the things that made it surprisingly to me.

But yeah,, Jamie made multiple attempts on Sully life, Sully caught him trying to make a side deal to x them out. And he knew as long as both him and Lizzy were alive Jamie was gonna make another move. So there should be no confusion as to why Sully did it. I was just shocked he did it at a time when I thought he was about to go into chill mode

I wasn't even shocked Sully did it cause it's the same Sully that hit moady with that boiling saltwater less than 24hrs before he was about to be released from prison. He doesn't give af. If it's up it's stuck.

Surprised he let Jamie leave Spain thinking about it now.

The shock for me was just the timing in the series and just coming off the vibes where they were showing everything was running smooth. That hit me like a fucking brick.

Like that makes perfect sense. And would have been a better end of season montage with Steph and Aaron waiting for Jamie to come home while Steph gets madder and madder.....

And if they still wanna use the Sully family guy route, it still works.....

I would have much rather they did that

Last edited:
Finished it this morning innit
Sully dun turned lil cuz into a new kennard innit
All the gyal dem in this show are proper batshit innit
Lauren just said fuck involving the feds, mans gotta go
Fuck liverpool anyway

That dread yout that was a bout to snitch on dushane is a bitch, blud. Dushane done warned you shit could get peak for you and you smiled like everything was copacetic. Even left your son with cuz then turned around and tried to tell on man.
Jaw should get spun for dat unu

Jamie(spanish town yute 🇯🇲)was a well liked character, plus we haven't seen this show in a couple years so maybe that's why mans are narked about his death.

Like many of you had said; he had it coming. It pissed me off that he wouldn't tell his brothers what a gwaan. They're his siblings not his sons, bro needed to chill. Plus I know they had been through some shit but them 2 little fuckers was moving like sasuke man. Mad emo and dat. It's fucked up he killed kit too, eediat ting dat. Mans was mad loyal

Fuck pebbles, eediat gyal kmt

I'm proper mad I just saw lauren in moon knight and she is well peng when she dun up
Proves shes a good actress, couldn't een tell she was so bad.

Shout out Curtis. Even tho he talked shit about manny, bro had a commanding on screen presence. Peele need to cast him in a horror movie.

Jamie(spanish town yute 🇯🇲)was a well liked character, plus we haven't seen this show in a couple years so maybe that's why mans are narked about his death.

Like many of you had said; he had it coming. It pissed me off that he wouldn't tell his brothers what a gwaan. They're his siblings not his sons, bro needed to chill. Plus I know they had been through some shit but them 2 little fuckers was moving like sasuke man. Mad emo and dat. It's fucked up he killed kit too, eediat ting dat. Mans was mad loyal

I'm proper mad I just saw lauren in moon knight and she is well peng when she dun up

Shout out Curtis. Even tho he talked shit about manny, bro had a commanding on screen presence. Peele need to cast him in a horror movie.

I can understand why he didn't wanna tell them. He made sure they were nowhere near that street shyt. Especially his middle brother. He made sure his focused stayed wit school.

Now younger bro...yeah I can see him following Jamie's footpath. I can see him being put on the road of vengeance when he finds out who killed his big bro.

Last edited:
I can understand why he didn't wanna tell them. He made sure they were nowhere near that street shyt. Especially his middle brother. He made his focused stayed wit school.

Now younger bro...yeah I can see him following Jamie's footpath. I can see him being put on the road of vengeance when he finds out who killed his big bro.
All that bullshit was uncalled for
They already knew he selled drugs and thought the worst of him
He could've told them he had to move cause of the ats situation and he'd have his life and best friend right now and could maybe come back to the endz to take over later

For some reason, I read most of your post in a Toronto hood-man's accent lol.

Wouldn't be surprised if Drake finances a t dot version......excuse me, a version involving the 6.
Or maybe make a guest appearance with him and some other guys from round y'all way.

Back