Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top 5 reasons why I feel Insane Clown Posse are better than Eminem

5604075_300x300

I get asked this question all the time. Why would a 27 year old black man listen to ICP over Eminem? Well Its finally time I explain myself why I think ICP are superior.

Last edited:
5. They didn't butcher Tupac's posthumous work

Seriously Eminem ruined Loyal the game with his wack ass production. Why couldn't someone better produced it like Dr.Dre or Daz? Or even better they should have just left Tupac's music alone and released it in its original form.

Last edited:
4.Their music aged better

^You hear that song. That song came out in 1992 but unless I told you would have never known that.

Compared this

Ugh look how dated this song sounds in 2019. The beat and the dated references are just awful. Another reason why Eminem doesn't have a true hiphop classic.

Last edited:
Ok I agree eminem ruined 2pacs album but how does that make ICP better? What have they done in that department did they make better beats? Do they make beats? I'm not even hating I genuinely want to know

3. Better Fanbase
Juggalo_march_850_567.jpg

Have you ever met an Eminem stan in real life? I have and it was awful. To dick ride such a mediocre rapper is just baffling. Juggalos on the other hand are some coolest motherfuckers I have ever met. I remember I was sitting one day in high school and a Juggalo came up to me and asked to chill with them. A nigga remembers things like that. Also juggalos are highly supportive of their artists. Lil wyte, Jelly Roll, Danny Brown, Hopsin have all had highly successful careers underground because of us. However, There is one rapper that has benefited from juggalos more than anyone else.

Last edited:
3. Better Fanbase

Have you ever met an Eminem stan in real life? I have and it was awful. To dick ride such a mediocre rapper is just baffling. Juggalos on the other hand are some coolest motherfuckers I have ever met. I remember I was sitting one day n high school and a Juggalo came up to me and asked to chill with them. A nigga remembers things like that. Also juggalos are highly support of their artists. Lil wyte, Jelly Roll, Danny Brown, Hopsin have all had highly successful careers underground because of us. However, There is one rapper that has benefited from juggalos more than anyone else.

I can hear the word Nigger from the pic alone

2. The rise of Tech n9ne
THAlloweeen4.jpg

The number 1 independent rapper in the world today owes much his success to the juggalos. Do you know wanna know how Tech N9ne got such a huge following of juggalos? Simple Violent J invited in him on the wicked wonka tour back in 2003. From that point on Tech N9ne to grow and expand his fanbase till he had the huge fanbase he has today.

2. The rise of Tech n9ne
THAlloweeen4.jpg

The number 1 independent rapper in the world today owes much his success to the juggalos. Do you know wanna know how Tech N9ne got such a huge following of juggalos? Simple Violent J invited in him on the wicked wonka tour back in 2003. From that point on Tech N9ne to grow and expand his fanbase till he had the huge fanbase he has today.

Tech loves Em

:hahaha:

And what the fuck does Tech 9 career and fanbase gotta do with if ICP is better than Em.

3. Better Fanbase

Have you ever met an Eminem stan in real life? I have and it was awful. To dick ride such a mediocre rapper is just baffling. Juggalos on the other hand are some coolest motherfuckers I have ever met. I remember I was sitting one day n high school and a Juggalo came up to me and asked to chill with them. A nigga remembers things like that. Also juggalos are highly support of their artists. Lil wyte, Jelly Roll, Danny Brown, Hopsin have all had highly successful careers underground because of us. However, There is one rapper that has benefited from juggalos more than anyone else.

Sounds like you jus wanted a sense of belonging and need to be loved.

You prolly jus needed a hug.

Honorable mention

The career resurgence of DJ Paul

Another rapper great able to reinvent himself thanks to the juggalo fanbase. Dj Paul was able to introduce the 3-6 to whole another crowd and gain a new fanbase without giving up his Memphis roots unlike that "other" Three Six Mafia member.

Back