5. Joyner Lucas - Lucky You

Based on the votes on here:

1. Nas - Echo
2. J.Cole - OSOM
3. Jay-Z - What's Free
4. Kendrick Lamar - Mona Lisa
5. Joyner Lucas - Lucky You

im surprised you putting What's Free up there

By Jigga standards, that was some "im on a treadmill while i think of this" verse

Joyner Lucas???

Mona Lisa???

What in all the fucks

There was triple entendres all through that shit on a track where he's talkin bout nothing but real shit.
i agree, im just saying...you know what...let me put it this another way....Jay did what he was supposed to do. While it was a good verse, it was just another day at the office to me.

i agree, im just saying...you know what...let me put it this another way....Jay did what he was supposed to do. While it was a good verse, it was just another day at the office to me.

If Steph goes for 60 pts, is it not still one of the best performances of the season cuz it's steph?

If Steph goes for 60 pts, is it not still one of the best performances of the season cuz it's steph?
if thats the norm for him, then its not as impressive b/c you've come to expect that from him at this stage in his career

if Draymond does it, then im like oh shit

this guy with the condescending "aight fam" lol

my final thoughts, im not mad at you for putting this as a top 2018 guest verse. I honestly forgot what thread this was, so for a feature, it was a dope verse

but if it was for his album, it would've been par for the course

Back