Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top 3 Things You Find Endearing About Ya Spouse

Chicity

Played a big role in Chicago like Latifah
Site Administrator
if I had a spouse

1 would be her forgiving nature. I fuck up a lot. I need someone who understand and forgives me

2 foodie like me. If she don’t get wet thinking about an upcoming date to a Brazilian steakhouse......

3 silly at the wrong times. It annoys me but damn it if it ain't sexy af

oyd5a.jpg

1. Her optimism. My wife is a naturally optimistic person. She has a positive outlook on almost everything. I know for a fact this is a coping mechanism to a traumatic childhood. And while she does suppress a lot of pain and hurt, to choose to be positive even in the middle of a storm is something I need in my life. I give her space and lend an ear for her to vent get frustrations and all the hurt out whenever she needs it... But her overall positively is always very welcoming. I'm a cynic and a pessimist. She balances me.

2. Loyalty. She's crazy loyal. Like my wife is not perfect. She's human. She's bound to have flaws.... Tons of them. But one of them isn't being disloyal... And that's CRUCIAL in today's world. I can't tell you how much. And mainly because I've never been that guy who ever cheated.... So to have someone who I can truly trust to keep that same standard is very comforting.

3. Respectful. My wife doesn't change up. She respects me. Always. Like every argument we've had since 2008, she's never once called me out my name, I've never once called her out of hers. She's never went overboard and said or did some shit cuz she was mad that was spiteful or hurtful.. And I've never done it either. Like that level of respect is essential in my opinion. Cuz disagreements will happen. And you have to get past them and not break down and shit on the person you with as result. I've watched couples argue and say crazy wild shit to each other. Stuff I would never in a million years no matter how pissed I was to my wife. I can't understand how people talk to people they love with no respect. We don't do that, and I'm very appreciative

1. Confidence - she doesn't let anything get to her and doesn't use makeup, i love it.

2. Goofy - doesn't take thing's serious, we joke around with each other, life's too short.

3. Motherhood - she is great with our kids, couldn't have asked for a better mother for my kids.

if I had a spouse

1 would be her forgiving nature. I fuck up a lot. I need someone who understand and forgives me

2 foodie like me. If she don’t get wet thinking about an upcoming date to a Brazilian steakhouse......

3 silly at the wrong times. It annoys me but damn it if it sexy af

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

All Du respeck...but this some sad azzz shyt right here bruh. Lol!

This nigga started off by saying IF I had spouse...then proceeds to drop a post as if she REALLY exist! Lol!

You a fool bruh.

1. Belief- to find someone to encourage, Believe, and support in everything I'm passionate about is something that's so rare and amazing to fine. When the world look pass me, or even when I look past myself, my Queen lifts me.

2. Loyalty- express great gratitude, commitment,and dedication. When I was down and out, and when I go through growing pains, my Lady consistently find ways to proof why she worthy of becoming my wife soon.

3. Unique personality- takes a unique woman to be with a weird complex oxymoron like myself. Someone who is goofy AF, but can be so serious and ambitious and so humble but yet so insanely smart and challenging helps me grow, be myself and above all is the most sexist nerd black Queen I can find.

Nigga winning y'all, don't know we she see in me, but with her I'm confident I will and when I get a piece of this world she deserves all that comes with it.

Back