Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top 3 Things That Annoy You About Ya Spouse

1. She always let the baby sleep in OUR bed. There has been a child sleeping in my bed for 8yrs straight now.
  2. Her face in her phone too much.
  3. Cant cook. Cant even chop an onion without almost losing fingers. EVERYTHING she ever baked has burned.

FlimsyInfiniteFinwhale-max-1mb.gif

That nigga lampin in the crib all day playing 2k and eating the kids fruit snacks while the wife at work

1.) random spurts of wanting to talk without having a topic and wanting me to lead the conversation. Shit makes me furious. We can have a good lengthy convo then hit the bed then she will look at me then say “baby talk to me, what been on your mind” Shit drives me crazy and makes me want to punch a hole in the wall if it meant I wouldn’t forfeit my security deposit.

2.) indecisive. You are the one hungry why are you asking what do I want to eat. Or sit there trying to decide while I pass restaurant and wanting me to swerve through lanes of traffic to reach it the last second.

3.)she’s pretty so sometimes she doesn’t put in the effort or make the smartest decisions because she been lucky enough that people have helped her out and cared for her

1.) random spurts of wanting to talk without having a topic and wanting me to lead the conversation. Shit makes me furious. We can have a good lengthy convo then hit the bed then she will look at me then say “baby talk to me, what been on your mind” Shit drives me crazy and makes me want to punch a hole in the wall if it meant I wouldn’t forfeit my security deposit.

2.) indecisive. You are the one hungry why are you asking what do I want to eat. Or sit there trying to decide while I pass restaurant and wanting me to swerve through lanes of traffic to reach it the last second.

3.)she’s pretty so sometimes she doesn’t put in the effort or make the smartest decisions because she been lucky enough that people have helped her out and cared for her

the second is a woman thing,, I’ve done that LOL

the second is a woman thing,, I’ve done that LOL
Why do y’all do that? It’s almost like an extension of going of going shopping with a woman. Where y’all will go thru look stuff y’all have no attention of buying. Or buying stuff y’all did not initially go in the store to buy. Why is that?

1. Listens to her sister about OUR marriage!
2. Inpatient, everything gotta happen asap!
3. Tells me shit at the last minute!
Honorable mentions is 2 and working on color people time with her. I’m never on time regardless of what time I wake up the morning if I got to go with her.Which is weird my mother and sisters will be 15 mins early to anywhere while my girl will be 30 mins late to work

GEE-ZUS @ the bolded!!

This chick pretty much does the same exact thing! What drives me over the edge...she'll wait until we go to bed, and right when I'm about to doze off...she wanna talk about what's been bothering her EARLIER that day!

We had the WHOLE...FUCCIN...DAY to talk about what's on your mind. But she waits until I'm in shutdown mode to ask...

"What did mean earlier when you said *whateva shyt that bothers her*?

I'm gettin pissed thinkin of this. Lol

Last edited:
Back