Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top 3 Things That Annoy You About Ya Spouse

You two niggas are disgraceful

Hate goes way too far. Now that title has been changed to annoy I can fully participate

Asks too many frivolous questions. I tell her all the time you wasting questions on nothing and when you really need to ask me something I'm going to be too mad at the bullshit questions to answer your real question.

When we was young couldn't run game cause she saw her uncle run all the game on her auntie. I mean this nigga fucked up all the moves cause she saw it all and never forgot

My biggest thing she thinks way to literal sometimes.

1) Tries to act like we're the couple who can finish each others sentences...when we're not.

2) Indecisive AS FUCC! Geez louise

3) Gossip too fuccin much man. Actin like other peoples problems is hers. Smh.

I got more but Chi said 3, so I'll fall back...for now

You be ANSWERING them shits? Lol. You better than me. Gotten to the point that I reply with silence. She gets the idea.

Bruh...we could be watchin a show, while she's on her phone lookin at shyt. Something happens and her response is "What happened?". Ok so I rewind it...but she goes BACK to staring at phone again and says "What happened? I missed it."

Me:
source-1.gif

...I don't say a word and just continue playing the show. If she wanna know what happened, then she'll go watch it on her own time. Smh

Bruh...we could be watchin a show, while she's on her phone lookin at shyt. Something happens and her response is "What happened?". Ok so I rewind it...but she goes BACK to staring at phone again and says "What happened? I missed it."

Me:
View attachment 194493

...I don't say a word and just continue playing the show. If she wanna know what happened, then she'll go watch it on her own time. Smh

I be wishing I could do that, fam. As a film-geek nigga, part of the fun of watching some shit I've already seen is another person experiencing it for the first time. I can't just let that shit go like that. She better fucking pay attention. Lol.

Nothing I hate but the husband annoys me when...

1. he asks me like 1000 questions on something we’ve discussed several times. I don’t like being repetitive

2.He was raised in the country so when he acts like he’s never been anywhere or done anything. Especially when we in public:scust1:

3. When he tries to count my pockets. We have a joint account and then seperate accounts. He want my login to everything, nah playa, don’t worry about the coins in that one:mhm:

Nothing I hate but the husband annoys me when...

1. he asks me like 1000 questions on something we’ve discussed several times. I don’t like being repetitive

2.He was raised in the country so when he acts like he’s never been anywhere or done anything. Especially when we in public:scust1:

3. When he tries to count my pockets. We have a joint account and then seperate accounts. He want my login to everything, nah playa, don’t worry about the coins in that one:mhm:

Nigga having game night at your friends house, talking about 'Oh ya'll got INDOOR plumbing and shit? You fancy!'

1. She always let the baby sleep in OUR bed. There has been a child sleeping in my bed for 8yrs straight now.
  2. Her face in her phone too much.
  3. Cant cook. Cant even chop an onion without almost losing fingers. EVERYTHING she ever baked has burned.

1. She always let the baby sleep in OUR bed. There has been a child sleeping in my bed for 8yrs straight now.
  2. Her face in her phone too much.
  3. Cant cook. Cant even chop an onion without almost losing fingers. EVERYTHING she ever baked has burned.
Got damn!

To be fair this thread has made me realize that i clearly have more faults than her.

She maybe worthless in the kitchen but she makes the paper. Im the homemaker.

i get to smoke weed all day, just need to change diapers, cook, and do laundry.

im lucky.

To be fair this thread has made me realize that i clearly have more faults than her.

im lucky.

...so you're another version of @VIBE. Lol!

im lucky.
Oh na....

Thats not harlem..

im lucky.

my husband and I financial dynamic just changed to this...any tips?

Back