Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top 3 females of all time(not named Charlotte Flair)

Top 3 would be Gail Kim, Lita, and Tessa Blanchard spot is where I would of normally put Trish.

Charlotte>>Lita so I'd def have her in the top 3.

Last edited:
Charlotte isn’t top 3 right now, but probably will be when her career is over

Alundra Blayze/Medusa
Chyna
Trish

*Moolah honorable mention, Charlotte could be top 3 right now though. The chick is that good bruh and like someone said she got enough accolades for top 5 so far*

Charlotte isn’t top 3 right now, but probably will be when her career is over
Trish ain't better, Lita ain't better even with their whole careers wrapped up and Charlotte's still going strong so who are you putting above her? Chyna? Charlotte def top 5 now top 3 debatable but I'd still put her in the 3rd spot as of now.

Idk what it is but Charlotte deserve more credit then folks give her. I dont even want to hear the over booked bs because every big star from their division has been over booked dating back to the golden days. If she sucked then it would be a convo but she has become one of the best in ring talent.

Last edited:
Charlotte isn’t top 3 ALL TIME right now. And you know what she has in her favor? The fact that there’s 3 women’s titles she can compete for. Trish, Lita, Molly etc had only one so her being a 10 or 11 or whatever it is all time champion isn’t that impressive, especially when her and Sasha flip flopped the raw women’s title in 2016. Some terrible booking with that feud that year. She’s probably the best women wrestler in wwe but not top 3 all time. Yet

Charlotte isn’t top 3 ALL TIME right now. And you know what she has in her favor? The fact that there’s 3 women’s titles she can compete for. Trish, Lita, Molly etc had only one so her being a 10 or 11 or whatever it is all time champion isn’t that impressive, especially when her and Sasha flip flopped the raw women’s title in 2016. Some terrible booking with that feud that year. She’s probably the best women wrestler in wwe but not top 3 all time. Yet

Trish was a decent wrestler, Lita was good but she no Charlotte. It doesnt matter if you looking at title reigns, Charlotte still better then those 2 pound for pound at this stage of her career and she not even no where near done. That's fine if she ain't the goat top 3 but I'm sure we will agree in a few more years since it's a time thing...

Sasha the most overrated woman on the roster. Her botches and constant injuries puts her out of the running for top 3

Back