Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Top 10 movies of the decade

I've seen Sicario regarded as a great film on a few different occasions but the sequel not so much.

I've never seen either, been meaning to watch the original but for people that have seen both what was the difference in quality? Everyone I know that likes the first said the sequel was trash.

I've seen Sicario regarded as a great film on a few different occasions but the sequel not so much.

I've never seen either, been meaning to watch the original but for people that have seen both what was the difference in quality? Everyone I know that likes the first said the sequel was trash.
Scario has great tension and acting but it’s light on action
sicario 2 is more of a closer to the hip story about a kidnapping

it’s okay but I thought it woube more action than the first

The sequel was cool. But it just couldn't match the suspense, the acting, the rawness and cinematography of the first. That was alot to ask. Benicio del Toro character wasn't meant to be the pure focal point either. Emily blunt and Josh Brolin carried that shit.
Benicio being this almost mythical mysterious creature in the background just fucking niggas up is what made the film what it was.

They should have did a prequel imo. Show what led to the events that took place in Sicario. They dropped the ball there.

It wasn't trash tho.

Sicario u slowly learn who Benicio is. Great movie. Didnt make my top10 but would def make my top 15

Sicario 2.... Typical un-needed sequel. Lets go on another adventure with Benicio cash in.

The 1st one was great w/ an cold ass ending.

The sequel is cool. Not as great as the first but far from trash.

Inception
django
Wolf of Wall Street
Hateful 8
Revenant
Searching
Get Out
The Raid
Ex Machina
Shutter Island

Damn that’s a good list man

I forgot about searching but I don’t think I can take anything I had out for it what a great movie

Fuck it I might make room because it was very unique

Edit: Just looked at my list and I can’t take anything out

Didnt see the Lobster but looking at it reminded me of this movie that was actually pretty good

tusk-watermarked-2.jpg

In no particular order:

Inception
Under The Skin
Mad Max: Fury Road
Burning
The Social Network
Toy Story 3
Get Out
Moonlight
Blade Runner 2049
Toni Erdmann