Welcome To aBlackWeb

TOP 10 Marvel & DCEU movies

Du, by your own admission, you haven't even seen Shazam and you are claiming it to be some great movie. On top of that, what's the third movie in this run you're talking about? Justice League? So that's a great movie too? Come on bruh, don't ever question anyone's objectivity. You just trolling now.

Even if Shazam is absolute garbage, he still gonna say it's a good movie. ie, Suicide Squad

Suicide squad was garbage af
I watched that shit off the strength of my nigga Will
Looked at a thread online of a buncha dc niggaz trying their darndest to like it.

Shit is sad af

Suicide squad had it's issues, but it's definitely rewatchable...

It ain't top 10, but it's no where near as bad as y'all make it out to be

Even if Shazam is absolute garbage,
Not one person has said this yet....

This is why y'all can't be taken seriously. Even when shit is undeniably and unanimously good, it's like y'all take points off and become overly critical bcuz it's DC.

Who had said anything negative about shazam that justifies the statement that I would ignore a bad movie.

I call shit it when it's bad.... But y'all call everything bad, when a lot of it wasn't really that bad.

Not one person has said this yet....

This is why y'all can't be taken seriously. Even when shit is undeniably and unanimously good, it's like y'all take points off and become overly critical bcuz it's DC.

Who had said anything negative about shazam that justifies the statement that I would ignore a bad movie.

I call shit it when it's bad.... But y'all call everything bad, when a lot of it wasn't really that bad.

I didn't say it WAS bad.

I said, even "IF" it was bad that, YOU would say it's good just like you do w/ SS.

Last edited:
Du you might help your case of being "unbiased" if you stopped claiming Shazam is gonna be one of the greatest comic book movies ever before you even seen the shit. You pulled the same bull with Captain Marvel.. trashing it before you even seen it for yourself

They rebooting cuz they had something good, but missed the mark by a little.

Made the necessary changes and they ready to go back.

The three movies everybody gives the DCEU shit for weren't really that bad.

Bad is green lantern,
Bad is dare devil and elektra
Bad is the first hulk
Bad is Batman and Robin

But JL SS and BVS were far from bad..... They were just rushed and had a lot working against them. But at the core they were all good, and it's clear that they've worked or are working those issues out. The recent movies have all been really good, no steps backwards, and the future looks bright.

But y'all act like they turn out nothing but garbage and that shit just fake and phoney.

Like I keep saying. I like marvel movies. But y'all fans can't keep it real to save y'all life.

Made the necessary changes and they ready to go back.

The three movies everybody gives the DCEU shit for weren't really that bad.

Bad is green lantern,
Bad is dare devil and elektra
Bad is the first hulk
Bad is Batman and Robin

But JL SS and BVS were far from bad..... They were just rushed and had a lot working against them. But at the core they were all good, and it's clear that they've worked or are working those issues out. The recent movies have all been really good, no steps backwards, and the future looks bright.

But y'all act like they turn out nothing but garbage and that shit just fake and phoney.

Like I keep saying. I like marvel movies. But y'all fans can't keep it real to save y'all life.

Wonder Woman was coo.. Aquaman was coo.. Man of Steel was coo.. no argument from me there..

I find it hilarious though that you cant make the connection that maybe... JUST MAYBE the reason a lotta folks dont have DC movies in their top 10.. might be the same reason DC has to fuckin reboot in the first place.

But nah... you brush it off as us hating.. lol cut it the fuck out fam

We're being fake and phoney cuz we don't overrate some of these films like you.

here I think you missed this gem...

Du you might help your case of being "unbiased" if you stopped claiming Shazam is gonna be one of the greatest comic book movies ever before you even seen the shit. You pulled the same bull with Captain Marvel.. trashing it before you even seen it for yourself

Wonder Woman was coo.. Aquaman was coo.. Man of Steel was coo.. no argument from me there..

I find it hilarious though that you cant make the connection that maybe... JUST MAYBE the reason a lotta folks dont have DC movies in their top 10.. might be the same reason DC has to fuckin reboot in the first place.

But nah... you brush it off as us hating.. lol cut it the fuck out fam

PREACH Rev. Inori

Here let put a lil something in the collection plate

21cdw5I.gif

Nigga what?

Nobody reboots a series when the miss the mark by a little. They just make the sequel and try to correct that problem. The whole point of a reboot is to undo everything that was done before and start fresh.

If you think Captain Marvel is trash, but Suicide Squad was mostly ok, but just off a little, that's your opinion. But you really need to stop questioning others if your opinion is really that shitty.

I was at a family get together yesterday and one of my my brothers in law asked if I saw Aquaman. I told him that I had and that it was decent. Another brother looked at me like I was crazy. He said that it was ass and my taste was in question now.

I informed him that @Duwop assured us all that everyone thought Aquaman was a top 10 MCU/DCEU movie and that anyone who disagreed was just being a MCU fanboy. Unfortunately, that didn't convince him. I tried...

:readyforwar:

fuck alllllllllllllllllllllllllll a yall

all yall can kiss my ass......i hope each of you has a horrible a day, and i mean it from the bottom of my heart bcuz i hate each of you equally.....

PREACH Rev. Inori

Here let put a lil something in the collection plate

21cdw5I.gif
except for you, i hate you a little more.. i hope you next long period of sitting down is next to a fat sticking sweaty white person who keeps belching

1. Infinity War
2. Civil War
3. Black Panther
4. Winter Soldier
5. GOTG 1
6. Homecoming
7. MOS
8. Ragnarok
9. Aquaman
10. WW - would be top 5 if they had more of Diana growing up/finding who she is and more of the conflict between her mother and aunt. Once she leaves Themyscira the movie is just meh imo.

Imma just gon head and update my list

1. Infinity War/Endgame
3. Civil War
4. Black Panther
5. Winter Sildier
6. GOTG 1
7. Homecoming
8.Ragnarok
9. MoS
10. Shazam/Wonder Woman

Back