Welcome To aBlackWeb

TOP 10 Marvel & DCEU movies

nvm I see a lot of yall got winter soldier, but I really like the storyline of the first one, what yall think of the first one?

tenor.gif

Anyone wanna update their list now that Captain Marvel has made a billion which magically makes it a better movie....

Anyone willing to put it in their top 10???

1. Infinity War
  2. Black Panther
  3. Avengers 1
  4. Winter Soldier
  5. Civil War
  6. Spiderman Homecoming
  7. Thor: Ragnorok
  8. Guardians 1
  9. Man of Steel

lol I only put in nine from the jump. I already know End Game is most definitely taking a spot on this list tho and Man of Steel will be last.

Neither Aquaman or Captain Marvel will be in my top 10

I'm sure by May both Shazam and end game will be in my top 10.

Captain marvel ain't even an consideration

lol Now I see why @Duwop fighting me so hard about AM vs CM in the other thread. This nigga feels like he found an angle of attack with CM.

Anyway, for me I'd say:

Infinity War
Winter Soldier
Civil War
Black Panther
Ironman
Avengers 1
GotG
Ragnarok

Those are easy and safe. The last two are hard cause honestly:

Homecoming, Dr. Strange, Antman, Man of Steel, Wonder Woman and GotG2 are all about the same to me. If I was going to be gracious to DC, I'd put MoS and WW at the end of the list because they had some of the best superhero action out of all the movies, but honestly it's a toss up.

Marvel fans
:smh:

Nigga can't list one DC movie and has the audacity to criticize my judgement. Even I can admit I actually like marvel movies.... It's just the fans that are unreasonable....

Just the fans

Marvel fans
:smh:

Nigga can't list one DC movie and has the audacity to criticize my judgement. Even I can admit I actually like marvel movies.... It's just the fans that are unreasonable....

Just the fans

I like MoS and Wonder Woman, but I don't know if I'd definitely put either over movies like Dr. Strange or Homecoming.

Y'all @ me to this shit every day and I just respond. I ain't mad.

Just repeating the same shit over and over again, cuz everybody always want smoke an i ain't never sit on my hands

:readyforwar:

Shazam and Aquaman >>>>>>>Captain navel and a whole lot of that other dumb shit y'all be blindly repping.

I still wanna see end game as much as the next person, and I loved infinity war. But y'all marvel Stan's be lying on yallselves if DC movies ain't in your top 5

Y'all @ me to this shit every day and I just respond. I ain't mad.

Just repeating the same shit over and over again, cuz everybody always want smoke an i ain't never sit on my hands

:readyforwar:

Shazam and Aquaman >>>>>>>Captain navel and a whole lot of that other dumb shit y'all be blindly repping.

I still wanna see end game as much as the next person, and I loved infinity war. But y'all marvel Stan's be lying on yallselves if DC movies ain't in your top 5

So everybody a Marvel stan cuz the DCEU has made a lot of shit movies?

So everybody a Marvel stan cuz the DCEU has made a lot of shit movies?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. lol This nigga act like we fronting on all the superb DCEU movies out there. They got like three good movies (not counting Shazam cause I haven't seen that).

Man of Steel
Wonder Woman
Aquaman

All three of those are legit, but this nigga really acting like its impossible for people to pick 10 MCU movies they like better than those three. There are 22 MCU movies now.

Man of Steel
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
if you can sit here and tell me 10 Marvel movies are better than those 3, i can't take ur opinion seriously

you act like you had be be gracious to include one of them in your top 10..

shit just ridiculous the lengths yalll go to to discredit dc shit....

but whatever..DC on a 3 movie run that is up there with anything marvel dropped...and i don't see them losing steam anytime soon...

i guess the trendy fans will hop in in about a year or two

but whatever..DC on a 3 movie run that is up there with anything marvel dropped...and i don't see them losing steam anytime soon...

tenor.gif

This is the beginning of Phase 3:

Civil War
Doctor Strange
Homecoming
Ragnarok
Black Panther
Infinity War

So again.................
tenor.gif

if you can sit here and tell me 10 Marvel movies are better than those 3, i can't take ur opinion seriously

you act like you had be be gracious to include one of them in your top 10..

shit just ridiculous the lengths yalll go to to discredit dc shit....

i guess the trendy fans will hop in in about a year or two

Du, by your own admission, you haven't even seen Shazam and you are claiming it to be some great movie. On top of that, what's the third movie in this run you're talking about? Justice League? So that's a great movie too? Come on bruh, don't ever question anyone's objectivity. You just trolling now.

Back