Welcome To aBlackWeb

TOP 10 Marvel & DCEU movies

Duwop

Savage Garden ⬛
Mod Squad
self explanatory, i don't wanna completely derail the other threads, but i'm just curious...

Here's mines

1. Infinity War
2. Aquaman
3. Winter Soldier
4. Man of Steel
5.Black Panther
6. Wonder Woman
7. Civil War
8. Avengers 1
9. BVS
10. Ragnarok

Last edited:
Infinity War
Civil War
Winter Soldier
Black Panther
Guardians Vol 1
Wonder Woman
BvS Ultimate Cut
Spiderman Homecoming
MoS
Guardians Vol 2

Last edited:
Aquaman at #2?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? You make me want to knock a baby the fuck out.

i don't know why that makes u wanna fap.. but...

h701559F2

1. Infinity War
2. Civil War
3. Black Panther
4. Winter Soldier
5. GOTG 1
6. Homecoming
7. MOS
8. Ragnarok
9. Aquaman
10. WW - would be top 5 if they had more of Diana growing up/finding who she is and more of the conflict between her mother and aunt. Once she leaves Themyscira the movie is just meh imo.

1. Infinity War
  2. Black Panther
  3. Avengers 1
  4. Winter Soldier
  5. Civil War
  6. Spiderman Homecoming
  7. Thor: Ragnorok
  8. Guardians 1
  9. Man of Steel

1. Infinity War
2. Winter Soldier
3. Civil War
4. Ragnarok
5. Avengers 1
6. Aquaman
7. Man Of Steel
8. BVS
9. Black Panther
10. Ironman 1

so i'm the only one with MOS and aqua man in the top 5?
:Pathetic:

1. Infinity War
Easily the best thus far. and a ultimate tribute to fans. it wasted very little time explaining things and got right into the action...
it was paced like a star wars epic, and it was 100% that.
i enjoyed everything about the movie, even if i found it hilarious that many key players were missing due to sony having the rights.... but being bale to pull it off the way they did was amazing. I think it's very deserving of a unanimous #1 from everybody

so i'm the only one with MOS and aqua man in the top 5?
:Pathetic:

I was just about to quote you from the other thread when said there aren't 5 mcu movies better than the entire dceu.

Just about all the list does and even you have mcu as 3 of the top 5.

:js4:

2. Aquaman
Easily the best visual DCEU movie. like not even close. Secondly the refreshing and warming feeling of DC execution when everything is going right. It just told a great story, it touched all demographics. Mamoa is Aquaman in the same light RDJ is ironman, Hugh jackman is wolverine. everybody else can flip flop.... but you absolutely know that Mamoa is Aquaman, and he owned the movie and the role and clearly defined him as a top tier superhero in a franchise that desperately needed a solid hero....the movie was moving for what it did on screen and off screen...i think history will always remember this one fondly

3. Winter Soldier
just great story telling. Marvel really showed their ass with the story between bucky, cap and ironman.....it was such a strong story, and it played out so well in all the movies....that it will always be fun to watch when it hit it's first climax in winter soldier....civil war was crazy too when they finally fought it out...but seeing them build up t that shit is really something to watch

4. Man of Steel
Maybe not classic superman, but when it was over i thought to myself "if this is our new superman, then i'm standing behind this superman"

he felt like a God amongst humans. I felt him trying to find his place, wrestling with his emotions, trying to watch his strength.....doing his best to be a great guy and go unnoticed.. then zod came through and literally crushed the buildings....

zod was such a great villain.....cavil really had to dig deep to triumph, and even though you knew he would win. zod had you feeling like he was gonna take it a few times. and that's what you wanna see in a superhero movie. a villain that can really command your attention. which leads me to #5

Easily the best thus far. and a ultimate tribute to fans. it wasted very little time explaining things and got right into the action...
it was paced like a star wars epic, and it was 100% that.

i enjoyed everything about the movie, even if i found it hilarious that many key players were missing due to sony having the rights.... but being bale to pull it off the way they did was amazing. I think it's very deserving of a unanimous #1 from everybody

It was definitely paced right, didn't feel like a 2 1/2 hour movie, but paced like Star Wars?:huh2:

I've became a fan over the last 10-15 years and both the old and new joints can be SLOW AF in some parts.

IW never felt like that. Ever

5.Black Panther
Black Panther should have been called Killmonger.

it was Eric Killmonger's movie. simple and plain. Good movie, better villain. The BP in civil war>>>>>>the BP in the movie BP. He was a dry character. I just dind't feel he delivered at all imo. But killmonger was so fucking good in this shit it almost dind't matter

he carried the entire movie, and as long as he was alive he was a threat, and i just loved that energy and that feeling. it was like he was too big for wakanda, and it was nuffin for him to take over the most powerful country in the world, in less than a day.....that shit was G and i loved it

It was definitely paced right, didn't feel like a 2 1/2 hour movie, but paced like Star Wars?:huh2:

I've became a fan over the last 10-15 years and both the old and new joints can be SLOW AF in some parts.

IW never felt like that. Ever
star wars movies and indiana jones movies move fast as shit when you've seen them a million times.. i lose track of time watching them every single time. i guess is because i enjoy each scene so much i'm more caught up in what's going on than the clock

same with lord of the rings......infinity war had that same kinda feel to me

Back