Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tokyo 2020 Olympics Thread

Just caught the replay of the men's 4x400 relay

That 1st was not the best. 2nd leg saved that. A lil redemption wit the men side...but their 4×100 relay team still garbage.

Just wanted to say this

I haven't been able to watch any of the Olympics live or any replays but I find it utterly disgusting that NBC Olympic Twitter handle has only tweeted fucking screenshots of shit and not the actual footage.

Then the shots aren't of anything good, it's some random ass spot in the video. Might be a runner mid stride.

Only thing they posted about basketball was the final score.

The lil clips I did see on my TL were from people who were posting them and there weren't many so I assume NBC was sending out those takedown notices. Fucking buns

Bruh, I swear I hate these new school NBA stars. Durant and Green had the nerves to bitch because analysts thought they looked vulnerable. The team lost games. What the fuck y'all expect people to say? And this comment by Durant is just stupid. Y'all ain't blowing teams out by 30 pts every game like the Dream Teams, so either the competition is getting better or the American teams are getting weaker. People tried making the more favorable conclusion and them fuck niggas still whining about it.

Bruh, I swear I hate these new school NBA stars. Durant and Green had the nerves to bitch because analysts thought they looked vulnerable. The team lost games. What the fuck y'all expect people to say? And this comment by Durant is just stupid. Y'all ain't blowing teams out by 30 pts every game like the Dream Teams, so either the competition is getting better or the American teams are getting weaker. People tried making the more favorable conclusion and them fuck niggas still whining about it.

Durant one of the few players I know that even after victory...he still complains. Lol.

I binged watched Kevin & Snoop's show on Peacock. That shyt is funny as hell! Lol!

Back