Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tokyo 2020 Olympics Thread

Meh, this Olympics is bound to be asscheeks for us anyways honestly (at least in the events that matter). Don’t feel bad for ol’ girl loosing her spot either.

Ppl didn’t care about no USA track team at all until 2 weeks ago lol
To be fair. It has always been that way. Track has always been ignored until the Olympics come around. Imo the sport dropped the ball or should I say baton when Bolt was on top of the world. They should of parlayed that into growing the sport more.

To be fair. It has always been that way. Track has always been ignored until the Olympics come around. Imo the sport dropped the ball or should I say baton when Bolt was on top of the world. They should of parlayed that into growing the sport more.
Yeah I feel you but all this shacarri stuff is faux or misguided outrage and I’m speaking moreso to that.

“ LET HER RUN!!” “ ITS RACISM!” “THEY DID THIS BECAUSE THEY DON’T WANT A BLACK WOMAN TO SUCCEED AND BECAUSE OF HER HAIR AND NAILS!”

Shut the fuck up

But yes you’re right, Phelps, Douglas, and biles helped made the sports more popular imo but they didn’t do enough with track since

OP needs to change the title. It says '2020' vs '2021'. Also, T&F may not be big for the majority, but it is a big deal.
Yea but they're still referring to it as the 2020 Olympics kinda like how the Euros (European Championship for soccer) is referring to itself as Euros 2020 despite happening in 2021

Back