Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY To Everyone Here With a Nip Avi

NeighborhoodNomad

the marathon continues........
What are your plans for the community thru action?

What actions do you plan on or are already applying to empower our communities?

Nip was a soldier for the community in real life so if any of us are gonna take on his image or likeness on this site we should be on some soldier shit too. In real life. In real life.

So my question is what are your plans to empower our communities?

Otherwise we're dishonoring our brother if we're taking on his image but unwilling to put in the necessary work.

If I'm wrong check me on it.

Nip was a soldier for the community in real life so if any of us are gonna take on his image or likeness on this site we should be on some soldier shit too. In real life. In real life.

Otherwise we're dishonoring our brother if we're taking on his image but unwilling to put in the necessary work.

What you speak is real to me... In my line of work I am able to work with kids who look like me and deliver a positive aura and hopefully as they grow my message will resonate...time will tell

thank you for keeping your word and asking the right questions.
giphy.gif

you aint wrong lil homie.

dudes needs to step up.

aint nothing to be checked about.

if anyone decides to check you....the real questions is whats wrong with them for questioning you for wanting better for your people.

they are the infiltrators......the need to be checked.

I always fucked with Nip heavy cuz we shared similar mind states. I'm gonna continue being a black entrepreneur and doing what I can to put on other black people.

I made this Nipsey business thread back in 2017: https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/nipsey-hussles-business-thread.1469/ , I ain't repping the homie and the movement cuz it's trendy, I been on it.

I said it before on here, but my mission with ABW was to fill a void that was lacking in our culture. Damn near every big hip hop website is owned by white people. From hiphop dx, hotnewhiphop, vlad, etc. We need to take that shit back.

I'm always gonna hold down the black version of something. For example I could have apple or spotify, but I made sure to get Tidal

Speaking of which, they're live streaming Nip's funeral right now, shit u won't get on those white platforms

Screenshot_171.png

(no nip avi.....i got my phone background as him rn)

ok so first off....everybody will not have the same connection to ONE small community like that.....i think overall its just about the energy you're putting into the world period....and what you do with your time and resources

for me it starts in the home....im taking every step necessary to raise real, smart, good hearted people that are aware of their blessings and those that may not have the same

we've recently gotten into church missions heavy (cooking, serving, giving, tutoring, etc), we've hired family (mine and hers) for our businesses, and will always support small/black businesses in our area(no, that doesnt mean exclusively)

I have some associates that run daycares, after school programs, rec centers, etc all in the neighborhoods and would love to support them and help build them if/when I can

one glaring issue I see with our kids/teens in my city is respect and customer service......soooo many of our restaurants have gone to shit because of poor service and bad attitudes/character from the young ones....they're mad, they dont wanna be there, and they dont give a fuck about you or your experience

If i could, I'd like to make that a real class or course at one of the centers I talked about....first, teaching the importance of respect and service and how it benefits everybody...but also make it make sense to them financially and show them in real ways how putting in the work and just being decent people will uplift them .....try to get them to see past next week and whatever little material shit they're worried about/mad about not having

(no nip avi.....i got my phone background as him rn)

ok so first off....everybody will not have the same connection to ONE small community like that.....i think overall its just about the energy you're putting into the world period....and what you do with your time and resources

for me it starts in the home....im taking every step necessary to raise real, smart, good hearted people that are aware of their blessings and those that may not have the same

we've recently gotten into church missions heavy (cooking, serving, giving, tutoring, etc), we've hired family (mine and hers) for our businesses, and will always support small/black businesses in our area(no, that doesnt mean exclusively)

I have some associates that run daycares, after school programs, rec centers, etc all in the neighborhoods and would love to support them and help build them if/when I can

one glaring issue I see with our kids/teens in my city is respect and customer service......soooo many of our restaurants have gone to shit because of poor service and bad attitudes/character from the young ones....they're mad, they dont wanna be there, and they dont give a fuck about you or your experience

If i could, I'd like to make that a real class or course at one of the centers I talked about....first, teaching the importance of respect and service and how it benefits everybody...but also make it make sense to them financially and show them in real ways how putting in the work and just being decent people will uplift them .....try to get them to see past next week and whatever little material shit they're worried about/mad about not having
this is great that you noticed it and want to correct it....

that type of behavior starts at home....those kids tend to not have someone teach them or be patient with them and some are raising themselves even tho they have a parent at home...but the parent still trynna not let go of her youth.

but good luck on that.

oh im fully aware its gonna be a struggle

and when class stops, their real lives are still out there waiting for them

just gotta hope you can catch a few and watch it spread

oh im fully aware its gonna be a struggle

and when class stops, their real lives are still out there waiting for them

just gotta hope you can catch a few and watch it spread
thats whats up.....
it seems cool to be rude and having manner is corny and weak.
im not sure when it turned....i honestly think it started with my generation.
too many people didnt want kids and then drugs came....smdh

thats whats up.....
it seems cool to be rude and having manner is corny and weak.
im not sure when it turned....i honestly think it started with my generation.
too many people didnt want kids and then drugs came....smdh

i dont think they're having shitty attitudes to be cool....maybe some of the bratty lil girls

but i mean i was broke af and mad too.....its hard to happily serve people a plate you cant afford, or have compassion about somebody's complaint when nobody gives a shit about what you're going through

i completely understand....just gotta try to build them up and help them look foward

we obviously cant change/control everyones home life.....but if we had enough focus put into it, im positive every generation can be better and better

while on topic....Nip pointed out how we're still a new culture (here in america)....aint been here long at all and our "traditions" aint shit

that being said, theres a really negative story and connotation that comes along with us (mentally) because thats all we think we come from

but down the line, if we do it right, black kids years and years from now can have pride, and honor, and weath and wisdom and not really know shit about slavery, civil rights, the ghetto, gangs, drugs, etc.......that can actually be some old, unknown shit thats just history

imagine them in class looking in history books talking about "the nipsey era" and laughing at our old ways and shit we did and went thru

like us laughing at Napoleon wit his side eye and his hand in his jacket lol or the renaissance men with wigs and peg legs

we couldnt even mentally put ourselves in that time.....i think who and what we are now can be that in the future

this shit got me hype as im typing it lol

peep.....theres NO crack cocaine in 2075.....none...cant find it, nobody knows what the fuck it is

thats craaaaaazy

:wtff:

dream on bruh.......
a dream is nothing but an idea.

that dont mean it cant happen.

sky is the limit.
but real quetion need to be asked .....the ones people cant answer and get angry about or think they know the answer to.

answering them questions can help us all build a better future....but we also have to know we are worthy of that future....

dream on bruh.......
a dream is nothing but an idea.

that dont mean it cant happen.

sky is the limit.
but real quetion need to be asked .....the ones people cant answer and get angry about or think they know the answer to.

answering them questions can help us all build a better future....but we also have to know we are worthy of that future....

imo there is such a thing as over talking and over planning and over thinking shit as well

it may not work by seminars or having these huge "red table" talks just throwing shit around

individuals doing their part will collectively get to the goal all the same

togetherness is great, but you cant ever think you'll get everybody on the same page at the same time

I thought nip meant titties

Was gonna say, who got nipples in they avi

Do the same thing i been doing before this black king passed giving black kids money help some men with jobs and help women with rent. Chip in for neighborhood parties. My queen helping our people get insurance.

Recommending books to people who read them. The last person i gave a book to is now doing it up in texas traveling places with his wife.

Last edited:
To answer the OP I have no idea but I'm inspired by him.and interested in doing more for and in the black community. How that unfolds I dunno.

I thought it was just for respect

Back