Welcome To aBlackWeb

To be or not to be...Childfree!

I’m surprised that this thread hasn’t been made yet, as I’m sure there are several childfree adults on this board.

How bout it: if you are currently childfree, do you plan on staying that way?

If you do have kids, do you shun those that don’t?

I smh at people when they say "Do you plan to have kids?" As if it's that easy. Like I can just snap my fingers and POOF...a child appears.

Imo...if it happens...it happens. I leave that up to the Almighty. My life isn't gonna feel incomplete regardless.

eddie griffin said people love to use the excuse "im broke" for why they dont want kids

"so what....now you, and the baby broke"

:js4:

It's a choice of everyone and whatever it is we should appreciate it, me & my sweetheart I got acquainted with on are dreaming of having a child

I'll be 35 April 17 2020, I don't have kids. Could've had a 12 yr old son by now, she had a miscarriage. Could've had twin girls that would've been 3 by now, different woman btw. High risk pregnancy, she ruptured her placenta at 5 months, kids didn't make it. That's how it be at times but I don't really care at this point.

I just wanted kids to carry on my bloodline cuz I was my mother's only kid, and my pops only son but I been feeling real bitter and indifferent about dealing with women lately so again it's like...meh.

In my 20s I played russian roulette enough with my dick I should have had plenty of kids thru 6 women but all I had to offer was a job making 12/hr and $100,000 worth of debt. Too focused on that and money than love, commitment and kids.

So here I am, and at this stage i'm like fuck it. Keep working mindlessly at a time 60 to 84 hrs a week, drink then stumble back into my room for what i took to be jolly good night. #smoke and mirrors

I'll be 35 April 17 2020, I don't have kids. Could've had a 12 yr old son by now, she had a miscarriage. Could've had twin girls that would've been 3 by now, different woman btw. High risk pregnancy, she ruptured her placenta at 5 months, kids didn't make it. That's how it be at times but I don't really care at this point.

I just wanted kids to carry on my bloodline cuz I was my mother's only kid, and my pops only son but I been feeling real bitter and indifferent about dealing with women lately so again it's like...meh.

In my 20s I played russian roulette enough with my dick I should have had plenty of kids thru 6 women but all I had to offer was a job making 12/hr and $100,000 worth of debt. Too focused on that and money than love, commitment and kids.

So here I am, and at this stage i'm like fuck it. Keep working mindlessly at a time 60 to 84 hrs a week, drink then stumble back into my room for what i took to be jolly good night. #smoke and mirrors
Sorry to read this. Never lost a child before so I can't imagine the feeling.

Sometimes you find things when you're not looking. Don't give up. I hope everything works out though.

Been around kids all my life. I feel like I might be allergic to havin my own.

I keep sayin I can't afford kids right now and I like the freedom. Idk if those are just excuses or fear...

...but ain interested in havin any babies at this current time in my life so, I'm good.

Back