Welcome To aBlackWeb

To be or not to be...Childfree!

Mister B.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
I’m surprised that this thread hasn’t been made yet, as I’m sure there are several childfree adults on this board.

How bout it: if you are currently childfree, do you plan on staying that way?

If you do have kids, do you shun those that don’t?

I’ll be 35 in December. I wouldn’t mind having kids but the quality of women out there isn’t great. When I do find them, they already have kids and I don’t want a woman with kids. I remember getting looks when I would tell a woman I’m not interested in her because she has a child. Whatever. I like being able to go out without having to worry about her child or children.

I’ll be 35 in December. I wouldn’t mind having kids but the quality of women out there isn’t great. When I do find them, they already have kids and I don’t want a woman with kids. I remember getting looks when I would tell a woman I’m not interested in her because she has a child. Whatever. I like being able to go out without having to worry about her child or children.
My best friend like that, he hitting on 40 I been telling him the longer he wait it's gone be harder and harder to find a lady at that age that don't have any. Im like either she don't want none or can't have none. And you'll be looking at these young chicks and you know you not gone be able to handle their mindset.

I feel ya though on not wanting a ready made family though

No, I'm at a point in life that I'm good about not having kids. Don't have to hear the pressure from my parents because my parents already have 10 grandkids. I've always been a highly active person; someone who is always on the go and it takes your time to raise your child. I love the fact that I can uproot, whenever. Plus I'm making up for lost times, when I didn't travel much as a child. Now I'm taking advantage of my opportunity. Also, I'm a very picky person especially nowadays since I understand my value. So as @TheBoyRo said the quality of females around my way aren't great.

I had kids young....it was the opposite ...
Chicks didn't want a dude with a kid.
They felt it took time away from them and my money had to be shared raising a kid.

But as I got older...it was interesting to see how chick with kids feel now that they are only fuckable to most.

Kinda liking life without but eventually imma knock someone up
My best friend like that, he hitting on 40 I been telling him the longer he wait it's gone be harder and harder to find a lady at that age that don't have any. Im like either she don't want none or can't have none. And you'll be looking at these young chicks and you know you not gone be able to handle their mindset.
Going through the above. Young bitches get on my nerves then again so do the older ones so it's whatever. I'm picky if i don't get what i want soon some random(not really) gonna have to make do

I can definitely feel this.

I know a lot a good dudes who are great step father's. And a lot of good chicks with kids. But everything ain't for everybody.

I always feel like I got lucky cuz I was well on my way to never having kids.

Simply off my experiences with my own father, I always promised myself if I ever had kids it would 100% be with my wife and that's the only person in ever making kids with.

Like parenting is tough enough as is. I couldn't see myself going into any other scenario

Im not mad at nobody for not having kids but I admit I do judge them a little if they dont have their shit together

im just like HOW??

I was mad at my brother for a while when he got his gf pregnant....he had plenty of time and opportunity to get "ahead" and make it sweet for himself

at the same time mine straightened me out, I knew I couldnt play any more.....sometimes it takes the kid(s) to push you

Im not mad at nobody for not having kids but I admit I do judge them a little if they dont have their shit together

im just like HOW??

I was mad at my brother for a while when he got his gf pregnant....he had plenty of time and opportunity to get "ahead" and make it sweet for himself

at the same time mine straightened me out, I knew I couldnt play any more.....sometimes it takes the kid(s) to push you
This my thing, no kids mean you should have ya own and be good!

I wish I had this income with out no damn kids! Man please!

This my thing, no kids mean you should have ya own and be good!

I wish I had this income with out no damn kids! Man please!

real shit smh

I was broke af with no kids....had all that free time and energy and couldnt do shit lmao

i used to do shit like just go up my people house in philly and take vacation for the whole week like nuffin....no planning, just leave work friday and come back next week like thursday

work doubles on holidays cuz everybody wanted to be home with their families, and the job was giving out double pay.......

I'm 37 and won't be 38 for another 6 1/2 months w/no kids. I'm also getting older and with a disability. I figure if I were going to have a kid(s) I would have tried to start in my mid 20s.

I really don't even want to be bothered with dating let alone dating women w/kid(s). The reason I say I don't want to be bothered with the process of dating is b/c a lot of these chicks feel like they are entitled to a bunch of shit on the first date [check relationship Twitter]. Then to be bothered w/someone that more than likely has 2-3 kids with different fathers... I'm good on all that.

A lot of these women now talk a big game but come to find out aren't worth the time. In reality the only thing that should be expected is conversation & respect.

Naw I don't shun those who don't. Especially those who have jus always known that they never wanted kids. We NEED more people who understand that they aren't willing or able to put a child's needs before their own or do what it takes to be the kind of parent they wanna be. e'd have less shitty parents. I respect all you purposely childless niggas. Stay strong.

I'm 37 and won't be 38 for another 6 1/2 months w/no kids. I'm also getting older and with a disability. I figure if I were going to have a kid(s) I would have tried to start in my mid 20s.

I really don't even want to be bothered with dating let alone dating women w/kid(s). The reason I say I don't want to be bothered with the process of dating is b/c a lot of these chicks feel like they are entitled to a bunch of shit on the first date [check relationship Twitter]. Then to be bothered w/someone that more than likely has 2-3 kids with different fathers... I'm good on all that.

A lot of these women now talk a big game but come to find out aren't worth the time. In reality the only thing that should be expected is conversation & respect.

get off twitter my boy lol

go to church.....the library......start donating or serving at a community center or sumn

she'll come along and she's nothing like what the internet has told you

Back