Welcome To aBlackWeb

to be black is to be compromised in some way, shape or form

All depends on what you think it means to be black, unlike the color of its namesake. Being black is not the opposite of being white. Empirically speaking, our belief of what it means to be black. Is totally based on our viewpoint, which largely is based on self hate perpetuated upon us by those we compare ourselves to.

Speaking eloquently- why do you sound white
Behaving civilly- why you acting white
Not willing to go to jail-not a real nigga

Being called a nigga by a white person, lose of all free will and retaliation as only course

It's a paradox of total fuck shit that only loses its hold on you..ironically,when you stop caring what black people think

ElderlyAcidicAmazonparrot-size_restricted.gif

Some...tho, try this without first learning self love and become what Kanye west is

After the Atatiana father news I was thinking about shit and Tammy Kemp came to mind. She justified her coonery by saying she's a Christian first then black...

We're Christian or Muslim or otherwise.. we're Democrats or liberals.. or we're even more compromised as Republicans or conservatives.. we're lgbt, some of our women are feminists.. we're this we're that and i ask myself how do WE actually benefit from being a part of these subgroups?

People go to sub groups to get their needs met because "We" dont have the same goals. Someone can do something obviously blatantly disrespectful. Like the dudes who do the MLK flyers for strip clubs with MLK photoshopped wit a du rag on. And you see cats complain and get told they dont understand cause they ain't a real nigga.

When you look at the way "we" subjugate our women. To the liking of some of "our" women even. How do you then mediate that with women who have the self confidence to not want to be seen as merely something to the behest of our men? Shits too intricate and shit for us as a whole to keep thinking it's all for one and one for all, when its not.

Cant keep asking people to conform to your standard of life cause you feel like pure numbers and not representation matters. What does it mean to be apart of a group that keeps you in a box, just so a part of you gets something. And it's not even the part of you that you most feels represents who you are?

When you walk into a room, to do want the people to see a man in a suit, or a black man in a suit. What's most important, the man that believes a suit shows polish? Or the black man, and all the preconceived notions of black men, this one just happens to have a suit on?

When you are around black people, the most important thing about you isn't that you're black. Cause all of you are black, the most important thing is who you are.

So when you get around white people, the most important thing to you is that you are black first. And you believe that the most important thing about you to them is that you are black. To you..who you are took a back seat to you, and them.

When you look at black lives matter..black lives matter because I'm a man..I'm a black man, but im a man just as much as you are a man and my life matters just as much as yours. How can that be your message to the world but you still want the world to see you only as your color?

Well if they dont know anyone that has your color and the only interaction they know is what's in media....how many of us know some indian people personally?

How many of us have the image of Indian people in our heads as cab drivers and or Abu from the Simpson's? Representation matters,we are more than the image you see about our color

All humans compromise.

Without compromise there's no society

But a black population will always be more compromised than the white population in the system of White Supremacy.
White is first, all other groups are second, dogs maybe third, followed by black people at the bottom of the hierarchy.
Though, dogs and black people are interchangeable depending on the level of racism of a situation.

TS is right is the point.
Every nuance of the word compromise can be applied to black people.
Many of which are a negative in the usage when given context.

After the Atatiana father news I was thinking about shit and Tammy Kemp came to mind. She justified her coonery by saying she's a Christian first then black...

We're Christian or Muslim or otherwise.. we're Democrats or liberals.. or we're even more compromised as Republicans or conservatives.. we're lgbt, some of our women are feminists.. we're this we're that and i ask myself how do WE actually benefit from being a part of these subgroups?

Well we gotta stop thinking that being black means we can’t be other things. Can’t tell a gay black person to put their sexuality on the back burner. Can’t tell a black woman not to be a feminist if she wants respect for her gender. Are we the only ones who see our race as just political and that if you’re black you cant be xyz?

in the 50s that was cool but we not a monolith. And a lot of black folks feel like if we don’t all think the same we somehow being divided. But we keep believing it. Niggas will believe a black persons is against them easily

Well we gotta stop thinking that being black means we can’t be other things.

Can’t tell a gay black person to put their sexuality on the back burner. Can’t tell a black woman not to be a feminist if she wants respect for her gender.

^^^^^^^^^^And therein lies the problem^^^^^^^^^^

A lot of "us" don't realize that those other groups don't care about us either way.

As much as "they" want to be a part of those groups, it's really not in our best interests to have anything to do with them.

Simply because, whether they like it or not.............in this system they're going to be seen as black before LGBTQ or feminist.

For some reason people like that think their gender/sexuality/identity or whatever transcends their color.

It doesn't.

^^^^^^^^^^And therein lies the problem^^^^^^^^^^

A lot of "us" don't realize that those other groups don't care about us either way.

As much as "they" want to be a part of those groups, it's really not in our best interests to have anything to do with them.

Simply because, whether they like it or not.............in this system they're going to be seen as black before LGBTQ or feminist.

For some reason people like that think their gender/sexuality/identity or whatever transcends their color.

It doesn't.

That’s where I disagree why we act like it’s no black feminist run organizations or any black lbgqt organizations. Plenty black feminists who do not agree with white people and the same for black gays. But what y’all do is say if they part of this then obviously they anti black in some way?

y’all ever think maybe the pro black movements didn’t embrace all black peoples like it should have? Why else would people need their own groups. Black Christians and black Muslims don’t have to put part of their id in the back because it’s accepted. Why we can except black feminists?( because somebody said feminism destroys the community?)

and see you make it an either/or when literally that’s impossible. It’s a bunch of pro black hotel dudes who don’t even feel women should have periods but nobody saying they holding us back. But if black women and black gays and black men all want different things why can’t they go for them freely.

We keep asking for a forged unity or some weak solidarity. Whatever code y’all want it’s not gonna work because we just want people who don’t make a fuss. Nobody else does this.

Back