Welcome To aBlackWeb

TNF Week 6: Buccaneers at Eagles

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know people are going to say we lost on a taunting call…as bullshit as that call was, that’s not it.

This surge came waaaay too late. Why wait till the 4th Quarter to RUN THE FOOTBALL. You saw what Miles could do? This should’ve happened from the JUMP. I said it before…this Coach Sirianni is a fuckin MORON.

And this defense is SWISS CHEESE. We need a whole new LB corps. Then 1st round picks should be ALL LINEBACKERS.

5-12. I still stand by it.

I know people are going to say we lost on a taunting call…as bullshit as that call was, that’s not it.

This surge came waaaay too late. Why wait till the 4th Quarter to RUN THE FOOTBALL. You saw what Miles could do? This should’ve happened from the JUMP. I said it before…this Coach Sirianni is a fuckin MORON.

And this defense is SWISS CHEESE. We need a whole new LB corps. Then 1st round picks should be ALL LINEBACKERS.

5-12. I still stand by it.

That running was made possible due to the stage of the game from chasing hurts

View attachment 670098
What’s wrong with this picture?

Trash ass coach.

Bruh, we're the #1 run defense, and the #32 pass defense with a very banged up secondary who lost ANOTHER corner in the 1st quarter.

We've given up 329 yards in 6 games. Running wasn't the play. You didn't lose because the offense wasn't balanced.

You lost because your team isn't good enough to really run on us, your defense didn't play well, and your passing game was bad.

Bruh, we're the #1 run defense, and the #32 pass defense with a very banged up secondary who lost ANOTHER corner in the 1st quarter.

We've given up 329 yards in 6 games. Running wasn't the play. You didn't lose because the offense wasn't balanced.

You lost because your team isn't good enough to really run on us, your defense didn't play well, and your passing game was bad.
Stop it. You were right on two things; We lost cause our defense is softer than fresh cinnamon rolls, and Jalen is inaccurate past 15 yards.

The run game WORKED. Miles clearly had an impact on the game once he started getting carries. It just took till the 4th quarter for our dumbass coach to figure that out.

Last edited:
Bro @Bow to Royalty no one can deny what you said Tampa has some Dawgs on the Dline but at this point, I know it’s not about the Tampa game it’s everything leading up to it. If they ran the ball in previous weeks we wouldn’t have this conversation about running it on the #1 rush defense. By all accounts we shouldn’t run on Tampa but we shouldn’t bank on a mediocre QB to lead us.

Back