Welcome To aBlackWeb

TNF: Carolina Panthers v Tampa Bay Buccaneers

giphy.gif

I just hope we (namely Jameis) don't embarrass ourselves in primetime.

Neither one of these teams is any good though.

So sick of this team having no fucking offensive weapons. I don't care how much times you throw the ball to CM, no one sees him as a threat.

My feet hurt watching Greg Olson run, the receivers have no aggression to them at all. And when they finally make a play,.best believe they are gonna cough it up at first contact.

So fucking sick of this shit man...this team so average masquerading as a good team.

I hate Cam more than anyone in the league, so I really want to get the win. But Jameis is ass. Time to let him go. I'm cool with him going to the bench. This mother fucker loses games single handedly.

Yeah, it's time to move off of him. 5 years in is enough evaluation time.

So sick of this team having no fucking offensive weapons. I don't care how much times you throw the ball to CM, no one sees him as a threat.

My feet hurt watching Greg Olson run, the receivers have no aggression to them at all. And when they finally make a play,.best believe they are gonna cough it up at first contact.

So fucking sick of this shit man...this team so average masquerading as a good team.

CM is one of the biggest weapons in the league bruh

Evans really the only one we got and I feel like he gonna leave

Evans really the only one we got and I feel like he gonna leave

On the Bucs? Evans isn't leaving. Howard and Brate are a pretty good TE tandem, and Godwin is looking like he's turning into a good #2. Evans is our best offensive talent, but his supporting cast is pretty good.

Back