Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tipping At A Restaurant

I feel where she’s coming from

Type of bitch I'd fuck and never call back. She prolly aint even wanna put a dollar in and wanna talk shit. Should've knew she was bad news after seeing she named herself after Lupe :tuh:

Type of bitch I'd fuck and never call back. She prolly aint even wanna put a dollar in and wanna talk shit. Should've knew she was bad news after seeing she named herself after Lupe :tuh:

so we know who’s tipping $8

BNE make sure you bring your wallet each and every time y’all go out lmaoo

View attachment 14147

I swear IG honeys ain’t shit lmaooooo
how you gonna hijack a tragedy with your ass and calves.

do you want our food spat in? do you?! do you want them jerking off into the salad? combing their dry ass scalps over the lasagna?

how you gonna hijack a tragedy with your ass and calves.

do you want our food spat in? do you?! do you want them jerking off into the salad? combing their dry ass scalps over the lasagna?

Who tips BEFORE they eat and are served? U still sniffing spraypaint?

typically when i'm spending likemore than $100, i'm super nice friendly joking, having fun wit the server..... fuck around some of the shit don't even make it's way on the bill...then hell yea they getting a nice tip....

that's my normal experince

I agree with this too

however, for the sake of the argument, let’s say the service was exceptional
How much have I had to drink?

I agree with Du in regard to rounding up to $150 but if I’m nice and sauced and they got me strong drinks all night I could see it getting to $200

do you not go back to restaurants with good food? if you return to a restaurant where you didn't tip or tipped minimally despite getting good service, they can take it out on your food.

Who say's $8 is a bad tip? That's $8 dollars I didn't have to give u, that's $8 for doing ur fuckin job. And f I ever even thought my food was tampered with somebody's gettin shot.

giphy.gif

Back