Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiona Fernan 🇧🇧

Not mad at the booty but the breastissis are perfect as is. She could only ruin them. I'd take either/both over tatts any day all day.
Why do dudes talk about being "done" with these chicks, even in jest? This shyt ain't reality. Strictly eye-candy. If more curves bother you then skip it. It ain't like this one suddenly turned UGLY. lol. Yall
“more curves” you’re speaking as if she simply gained weight. she got surgery when she didn’t need it.

the same way you just said “she could only ruin her breasts”, i can say “i’m done” with her ruining her body.

the real question is why tf are you yapping?😂

“more curves” you’re speaking as if she simply gained weight. she got surgery when she didn’t need it.

the same way you just said “she could only ruin her breasts”, i can say “i’m done” with her ruining her body.

the real question is why tf are you yapping?😂
Granted she didn't "need" enhancements but since she has chosen to be a modern pinup, these days certain decisions come with the territory.
Naturally, you missed the sentence that this ain't real, it's literally for looks and clicks. So the emo-judgements about whether it's "real" or "surgery" or whatever, are silly. And yes, I understand simple minds don't like discussion or analysis of their views but that's why these things called message boards/forums exist, isn't it?

Hopefully she doesn't lose all sense of proportion, an all too common tragedy these days.

Granted she didn't "need" enhancements but since she has chosen to be a modern pinup, these days certain decisions come with the territory.
Naturally, you missed the sentence that this ain't real, it's literally for looks and clicks. So the emo-judgements about whether it's "real" or "surgery" or whatever, are silly. And yes, I understand simple minds don't like discussion or analysis of their views but that's why these things called message boards/forums exist, isn't it?

Hopefully she doesn't lose all sense of proportion, an all too common tragedy these days.
no, i didn’t miss shit but the part where i asked for your opinion on what i should and shouldn’t view as “real”.

naturally, you missed that.

again, shut the fuck up.

no, i didn’t miss shit but the part where i asked for your opinion on what i should and shouldn’t view as “real”.

naturally, you missed that.

again, shut the fuck up.
Simple minds are always sensitive......I didn't address anyone in particular with my original question, let alone you. I didn't even know your SN. Naturally, being delicate, you thought I was addressing you.

At any rate, hopefully she knows when to stop.

Back