Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Tiny Toons Looniversity

MoeW

They’re tiny, they’re toony, they’re all a little, well, Looney Tunes. HBO Max and Cartoon Network have announced Tiny Toons Looniversity, the latest ‘90s animated series revival from executive producer Steven Spielberg.

According to a press release, Tiny Toons Looniversity has been given a straight-to-series, two-season order. Based on the characters from Tiny Toon Adventures, Tiny Toons Looniversity centers around the wild antics of some of the Looney Tunes offspring—including Babs and Buster Bunny, Elmyra, and Montana Max—as they study to become the next generation of professional toons.

The announcement comes on the heels of the new Animaniacs reboot, which premieres on November 20. It seems like HBO Max is keen on bringing back some of those popular Saturday morning cartoons, possibly more for the parents who grew up with them in the first place, rather than their kids. Erin Gibson is coming onboard as showrunner and executive producer, with Adventure Time’s Nate Cash and Spielberg also serving as executive producers. No expected production or release date has been announced.

How are they gonna have Tiny Toons without Elmira?!

For all those animation fans, Tiny Toons Adventures is being rebooted. Elmyra Duff one of the main characters in the series, will no longer be part of the cast.

Cree Summer was told directly that she will not be reprising her role as Duff.

Either Duff is not featured because she is white, and Cree is mixed as now they like people of the specific race to voice characters, or because the new concept is "Furry" characters only - in other words no humans.

A lot of people, despite how much people disliked the character, are quite shocked about this decision to remove the character.

Maybe her fictitious character persona of "abusing animals" and "loving them to death" doesn't do it for this generation.

One of the greatest cartoons EEEVEERRR! I be looking for this shit on streaming services.

i had found it once but cant remember which one.

How are they gonna have Tiny Toons without Elmira?!

For all those animation fans, Tiny Toons Adventures is being rebooted. Elmyra Duff one of the main characters in the series, will no longer be part of the cast.

Cree Summer was told directly that she will not be reprising her role as Duff.

Either Duff is not featured because she is white, and Cree is mixed as now they like people of the specific race to voice characters, or because the new concept is "Furry" characters only - in other words no humans.

A lot of people, despite how much people disliked the character, are quite shocked about this decision to remove the character.

Maybe her fictitious character persona of "abusing animals" and "loving them to death" doesn't do it for this generation.

Wow this means no Maximillion either if they really trying to do no humans. damn

Damn so that means they’re gonna change up the theme song! That was one of my favorite parts lol. I still know it by heart

Nigga! This was my shit. Grab a big ass bowl of Cap N Crunch and a nigga feeling like a kid again

Back