Welcome To aBlackWeb

Times you caught feelings on the internet

don't feel too bad......Vortex has improved a lot recently

I would stick to their higher end stuff cuz that's where they focus on delivering the most quality

their cheaper stuff is just made to compete with the larger market

I think anything below their Razor line is garbage. I have grown to actually hate Vortex.

i think it was after old IC died so I never talked about on there bought a PST Gen 2, and it would NOT focus. Terrible. I get a new one sent to me from the factory, and the diopter would NOT budge. I called and they said “put a rag on it and try to move it with a pliers, it should move freely once you bust it loose.” I told them I want my money back and discount on something else cause I’m not about to take a pliers to a nearly $1k optic. I ended up buying Razor HD binoculars.

Just put a Trijicon Credo on a new AR build. Super pumped about that tbh.

:huh2:
Say blood, that ain’t how it went.
Not for me anyway.
You kept fucking with me outta nowhere, then one day I went nuclear. What i said wasn’t cool. So, I admitted I was wrong, like 3 times. And you to get your shit off and i fell back. I kinda deserved it at that point for the foul shit i said.

i ain’t gonna be some ol lottery ticket ass nigga too many more times. I worked my ass off.

the truce and ceasefire still holds

i don’t want smoke.

:readyforwar:

we good doggy......no beef over here

honestly at the time I just felt like fuck it since I knew that other site was coming to an end

I felt like why not just give the people what they want..........plus it was more ur fan base calling u ric flair and asking for the fuckery😂

so I fed into it to let ur cheerleaders know that it ain't no monopoly money being spent over here

Someone insulted my wife....

If they weren't a she-mammal, it would be knuckle hero sandwiches for everybody.

honestly only @Goldie ?? can get under my skin. even our phone debates use to have me screaming at my phone in public

that man is pure IRRITATION in debate. he just makes you want to punch him in the face

repeatedly....

over and over and over again

sigh* aw good times

good times

3C7CA88B-AC7B-4E57-BA18-1F3089F0E194.jpeg

Last edited:
sir eat a dick

i offered to come to ny and smack both you and your “wife”
You did?

I believe I took you up on that invite.....
Also, stop with the idle threats. I live in Crown Heights, Brooklyn. If you wanna get “at me” (and this goes for ANYONE on here that got a beef), you can come to Brower Park, on the corner of Brooklyn Ave and Park Place. Let me know in advance when you get here, and I’ll walk the two-to-three blocks down, and meet you on the grass side. Or the court; your choice.

So where the fuck were you?? Stop this phony tough-girl shit.

You did?

I believe I took you up on that invite.....

So where the fuck were you?? Stop this phony tough-girl shit.

yo real shit i did not read that first paragraph in that thread

:yikes1:

i think i was too busy laughing at your wifes bloated fingers and your fucked up ass feet

:wtf11:

also niggas supplied me with the jokes. i had 0 clue on how you and your wife looked.

whoop your own ass

Yall remember when bossboo torched du soul and had him explaining his life story? I remember reading the back n forthe and jus seeing a humbled du had me catching second hand hurt but the "ether made him stronger"

Honorable mention when we found out dink was sending money to iheartcali lmao

Back