Welcome To aBlackWeb

Times when you thought “Oh this Bitch/Nigga Crazy”

17 years old. Her folks crib. Doggystyle. Condom broke. I didn't stop. Crazy bish text about a week later saying she was preggo....smh. I pressed her to prove it and show me the test. She couldn't....she was lying. Turns out she had a bf at the time. They were on a break and she intended on making him jealous by talking to me...so me knocking her down wasn't part of her plan...bird logic.
I went off on her about it...Got back in touch a few weeks later and she started talking bout how good it felt. Ended up rawing for a long time after that. I was dumb.

Classic thread...
I was dating this chick for a minute, so I was well versed in her crazy...bitch was bipolar, but at the time I didn't really know what it really meant and how to handle it.

Anyways, shorty invites me and my boy to some sober club on a Friday night. At the time I was a heavy drinker and full blown pothead. So I told her the only way me and my boy would go to the sober club, was if we could hit up the strip club that was down the street after. She agreed, once we get to the strip club. She says she forgot her ID and they ain't let us in. There was a bunch of fine ass broads walking in half nekked while we was in line. Needless to say, I was pissed and accused her of doing it on purpose while I'm driving on the highway.
This bitch flips out and starts yelling bout me wanting to see other hoes nekked n shit. She starts swinging at me in the car and cussing me out. Then she grabs the gear shift and tries to put the car in park/reverse, while I'm doing 80 MPH. This whole time my boy is in the back shitting bricks and thinking we gonna die. I grabbed her hand and twisted it to get it off the gear shift and she starts yelling talkmbout "he hit me, he hit me" . That's when I realized her big titties and crazy sex wasnt worth dying or getting arrested. I hit it a few more times n got me another crazy bitch...
to be continued......
crazy chicks were kinda my thing for a minute

Back